Board logo

subject: Father Poisoned Children Sprite Blog Original?? Must Deeply Investigate The Poisoner! - Sprite, [print this page]

Father Poisoned Children Sprite Blog Original?? Must Deeply Investigate The Poisoner! - Sprite,

Recently, many media are concerned about my child to drink Sprite Beverages Mercury poisoning Things that I was the boy's father, want to be here to explain the situation, I first want to say is, we must deeply investigate the poisoner, whoever he is, because of the tragedy of kids I do not want to happen again, that for any families are fatal injury, no one can bear.

Now, many people are concerned about the child's situation has been many media reports. At present, the child's blood mercury levels are now 2.2% ng / ml, the time has just admitted that mercury levels in the blood is 3.2% ng / ml, the second measurement of mercury in blood is 3.6% ng / ml, than the first test also higher, while the normal adult blood mercury levels in the maximum is 2.5% ng / ml, compared with a 13-year-old children, at present, his blood mercury levels still relatively high. What the doctor said it was the body of mercury in children mainly in the muscles, must be discharged to the blood, where blood from the body. In general children are better than just a good time to hospital a lot.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)