Board logo

subject: [esperanto: The Global Language|the International Language: Esperanto|basic Introduction To Esperant [print this page]

Esperanto [is uncommon|is not usually spoken|is not well known|isn't very familiar|doesn't receive much attention] in [the United States|the U.S.|the U.S.A.|America|North America]. Its more [popular|renown|common|spoken|utilized|applied] in Europe, eastern Asia, and in certain [parts|sections|regions|areas] of Africa and the Americas. The language is [relatively young|not too old|not very ancient|young], [existing|thriving|surviving] for [approximately|almost] 150 years. Its the only [artificially created|constructed|invented] language that has native [speakers|talkers|users]. It has [roots|origins] in Latin Romance, Slavic, and Germanic languages, but [its designed|its purpose is] to be [culturally|ethnically|racially] neutral. This [article|summarization|composition] will [attempt|try|strive] to [present|show|describe|teach|illustrate] a [basic outline|simplification|simple description|basic description|basic outline] of the language. Since its a common [international|global|worldwide] language, it might be [important|useful|critical] to [learn|master|study].

The Alphabet

[Modified Latin|certain Latin|Latin|special Latin] [characters|letters] are the [basis|foundation|core] for the 28-letter Esperanto alphabet.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p r s t u v z

[In the past|Previously|Before], there were [technical|computer] [issues|problems|obstacles] when [typing|displaying|utilizing|using] diacritics (ex. ) because computers and printers [weren't able to|couldnt|were unable|were completely oblivious to] show the [special|unique|diacritic] characters, but a [method|technique|substitute|system] [was created|existed|was devised] to [get around|solve] the [issue|obstacle|problem]. The h- and x-conventions were [acceptable|accepted|allowed|permitted] as [replacements|substitutes]. Under the h-convention, became ch and became gh. [Similarly|Likewise] using the x-convention, can become cx and can be used as gx.

Vocabulary

Esperanto [words|sounds|vocables|expressions] [come|emanate|begin|derive] from the [aggregation|amalgamation|blending|combination] of prefixes, roots, and compounding. [In this sample|For example|Notice], the English equivalent for computer is komputilo, forming from the word komputi (to compute) and tilo (tool). The [word|expression|noun] muso (mouse) is [used|utilized] for computer mouse because of [how it's used|how it's utilized|word usage|expression|its usage] in English. Slang words [do not exist|non-existent|are avoided|are largely non-existent].

Gateway to Learning A Foreign Language?

[International|Globalwide|Global] studies have [been performed on|examined|been conducted on] the Esperanto language. The [conclusion|results] [illustrated|showed|displayed|highlighted] that students [learned|attained|grasped] a [new|distant|foreign] language [easily|more frequently|easier] when Esperantowas studied [primarily|first].

Resources

Esperanto is [not an option|not available|not offered|unavailable] in [many|a lot of] [American|United States|U.S.] [colleges|classrooms|universities|learning environments|schools]. More likely, youll have to [gain knowledge|attain fluency|grasp it|learn it] [through|via] self-study [techniques|methods].

by: Jay Holmes
I recently tried cbd and thc gummies after the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any notable side effects. The oil was unoppressive to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a kindly, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my blanket well-being, hunch more blas‚ and rested. I know the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and plan to at using it.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)