Board logo

subject: 10 Funny Pick Up Lines For Girls - Cool Pick Up Lines to Use on Guys [print this page]

Not all the pick up line have to make too much sense to actually work on someone. In this category enter the funny pick up lines for girls also.

With a smile on her face and the right attitude, a girl could go a long way in being able to approach guys.

Funny pick up lines for girls are to be delivered as a flirt and chances of success will be much higher.

Here are some 10 funny pick up lines for girls to use:

1. Excuse me, I noticed you did not notice me.

2. I read the future. From what I could read in your palm, it says that tonight you will invite me on a date.

3. You should not be always so picky. I am not.

4. Have you ever been arrested? It is got to be illegal to look as fine as you.

5. I am sorry to bother you, but I think it is time for us to meet each other.

6. Excuse me, I am lost. Can you give me indications to your heart?

7. Excuse me if I am mistaken, but didn't we have some fun yesterday at just about this hour?

8. Hello, I am a thief, and I am here to steal your heart.

9. Excuse me, do you have a phone? I need to call to heaven and say I have found an angel.

10. Excuse me, I like you and I got tired of waiting for you to make the first move.

These funny pick up lines for girls will usually work if you show a little smile on your face expression and confidence on your body language, but not always.

10 Funny Pick Up Lines For Girls - Cool Pick Up Lines to Use on Guys

By: Steve J. Wilson

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)