Board logo

subject: Chelsea vs Bolton Wanderers Live Stream 29-12-2010 Live Coverage [print this page]

Chelsea vs Bolton Wanderers Live Stream 29-12-2010 Live Coverage

Chelsea vs Bolton Wanderers Live Stream 29-12-2010 Live Coverage

Link is here www.i-streams.net

Defending champions Chelsea will aim to end the year on a high when they take on Bolton at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday. You can watch all the live premier league football on www.i-streams.net.

The Blues have had a forgettable last couple of months following a stunning start to the season. Doubts were cast over the future of manager Carlo Ancelotti, but things seem to have settled down after owner Roman Abrahimovic promised funds for new players in January. Chelsea apparently want Luka Modric and Edin Dzeko, although these moves might happen in the summer and not in January. Frank Lampard returns for this game, but Alex and Yuri Zhirkov continue to miss out with injuries.

Meanwhile Bolton have a chance to finish the year in the top six of the league table. The Trotters have had a great season so far and although they lost their last game against Sunderland by a 1-0 margin, fans will be delighted with their showing. Davis and Gardener continue to remain sidelined, but Coyle has an otherwise fit squad to choose from for this game. Doubts were cast over the future of manager Carlo Ancelotti, but things seem to have settled down after owner Roman Abrahimovic promised funds for new players in January. Chelsea apparently want Luka Modric and Edin Dzeko, although these moves might happen in the summer and not in January. Frank Lampard returns for this game, but Alex and Yuri Zhirkov continue to miss out with injuries.

FREE ONLINE & LIVE VIDEO PORTAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SPORTS (SOCCER, CRICKET, NFL, NBA, WWE, TANNIS, HOCKEY, RACING, BOXING ETC) LIVE TV (ALL WORLD) ONLINE TV

Live on www.i-streams.net

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)