Board logo

subject: Timeshare Deals - The Art of Buying Time by:Robert J. Howells [print this page]

Timeshare Deals - The Art of Buying Time by:Robert J. Howells

Timeshare ownership is an attractive alternative to traditional vacationing. When you make a timeshare purchase, what you are really doing is purchasing 'time'. You are buying a specific period of time at a resort that often belongs to a larger group of resorts. Usually, time is divided into periods of weeks and you will often have the option to purchase additional weeks.

Timeshares are located almost everywhere. Travel industry growth helped develop certain locations into popular destinations. Resorts helped furbish many of these areas in ways that were attractive to the consumer, then over time the concept of timesharing was brought into the market.

When it comes to shopping, you don't even have to leave the comfort of your easy chair. The Internet is full of sites that advertise timeshare deals. Almost every timeshare deal that exists is somehow connected to the internet through a listing, promotion, company or agent. A search of the words "time share deals" will bring up hundreds of results. Take your time to get a good deal and take advantage of the good deals that are out there.

If you are a regular vacation traveler, you don't have to settle for an expensive hotel room with rates that go up each year. Good timeshare deals allow you to "lock in" your vacation cost at today's dollars and realize a lifetime of vacations for as long as you own the timeshare. Why commit to a vacation home, when for a small portion of what you would pay you'll receive a very comparable level of comfort while you only pay for the time you are actually using?

Plus, your timeshare vacation can be exchanged for other timeshares in countries all over the globe! Timeshare ownership gives you the luxury of vacationing in world-class resorts with the comforts and privacy of home. Almost every timeshare owner will tell you that taking advantage of timeshare deals is a really smart way to use your vacation dollars and is infinitely more enjoyable for you.

To figure out if the deal will really save money, compare prices to a vacation in the same area. Don't forget to add in the purchase price, combined with the accompanying fees and charges. Then ask yourself, "What would it cost to go once a year to a comparable resort for 20 years?" Or even longer depending on where you're at in life. Remember that this timeshare is yours, effectively for the rest of your life and then with most, you can pass it on to your heirs. In making your decision, figure out what part of the time share is most appealing, the travel options or a particular property you are considering.

There are so many good timeshare deals to take advantage of today. The advent of the timeshare points system has developed a concept that allows for a great deal of flexibility. Depending on the size of your point's portfolio each year, you can be in Tahoe skiing one weekend, on the beaches of the Costa del Sol on another weekend and taking in the sights of foggy London or romantic Paris on another. In the mood for a cruise? You can do that too! Timeshare deals are abundant and varied and give you incredible value for your travel dollars. The bonuses and perks are nothing short of amazing. You owe it to yourself to take the time to look at them in detail. It will be time well spent!

For a unique opportunity to test-drive a RCI Points timeshare for FREE for the next three years of usage with payment of the annual maintenance fee visit: http://www.FreeTimeshareGiveaway.com

About the author

I am an internet marketer specializing in the timeshare and real estate field.

I develop internet marketing campaigns utilizing pay per click marketing with the major search engines. I create keyword optimized landing pages for organic search traffic. My goal is to create compelling offers and strong calls to action to maximize results from the traffic I generate. I have over 28 years in the timeshare sales and marketing field.

For a unique opportunity to test-drive a RCI Points timeshare for FREE for the next three years of usage with payment of the annual maintenance fee visit: http://www.FreeTimeshareGiveaway.com

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)