Board logo

subject: Search For Magic Toyota Reviews Around Edmonds Washington [print this page]

Search For Magic Toyota Reviews Around Edmonds Washington

AWESOME!! I LOVED this place. And I love my car! by 3rdTimesaCharm at Citysearch Wow. I was totally blown away to see negative reviews about Magic Toyota! I bought my AWESOME FJ Cruiser there about 6 months ago and discovered the whole experience to be fantastic. I had known as them in advance and told them what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. When I showed-up, my new FJ was already detailed waiting for a test-drive! I hadn't told them I had a trade-in, to ensure that slowed the procedure down a bit, but I ended up obtaining $500 over Blue Book on my trade-in too. So, what can i say? I've bought numerous cars in my life both new and utilized and I thought Magic Toyota was excellent.

MAGIC TOYOTA..THEY Were WONDERFUL!!! Finest automobile Purchasing Experience By Peter - Oct 27, 2009 I shop both Lake City Toyota and Magic Toyota. Magic Toyota was great! Wow, what a difference!!! I got the biggest run around and no supply of a discount from Lake City Toyota.. When we got to Magic Toyota in Edmonds they Had been wonderful!!! They found the exact Prius for us from Oregon and they even gave us a excellent deal on the Prius!!!

TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! I went in for a straightforward service at Magic Toyota and WOW!!! They took the time to explain Everything they did to my automobile...They even opened my hood and pointed out Every single piece they replaced and serviced!!! I have never experienced this at any of the other local Toyota dealerships. Magic Toyota is my new residence for SERVICE.

Really HAPPY WITH..SERVICE!!! I had a fantastic experience with Tommy and Magic Toyota this past Sunday for my Toyota Highlander purchase. Tommy is Really friendly and useful, not pushing, but trustful. I am Extremely happy with his service. Thanks, Y. W.

KNEW THEIR PRODUCTS!! Just to report that our experience buying the Sienna with Magic Toyota was really superb. Everyone that we worked with was 1st class. Essentially, there Had been no unpleasant sales pressures. Everybody that we worked with was clearly well trained and knew their products.

NOTICE: The rater of this dealer is real. This positive testimonial review of Magic Toyota in Edmonds, WA might be modified to qualify as special content within the review space provided herein. Call Magic Toyota at (866) 858-1515 for a lot more FIVE STAR****Dealer Reviews and Ratings.

At Magic Toyota in Edmonds WA we pride ourselves in listening to the needs of our consumers. Everything we do is designed to make your car Buying experience simpler and a lot more enjoyable. Competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff and superior customer service all add up to create a fast and easy method to purchase or lease a world class Toyota at a wonderful price. We have extended that philosophy to our service, parts and detail departments. Our goal would be to present the highest high quality service at the lowest prices. Please visit us and see for your self how distinct your total ownership experience may be. If we ever fail to live up to your expectations in any way, please feel totally free to contact us at (425) 775-4422. Servicing Seattle, Kirkland, Everett, Mukilteo, Bellevue, and Bothell, WA.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)