Board logo

subject: Lost In Atlanta by:Zander Smith [print this page]

Lost In Atlanta by:Zander Smith

My friends and I were flying to Miami for Spring Break, when one thing happened and a freak storm created us need to land in the Atlanta airport. Dismayed, we all wandered around hoping that the storm would clear up, however once five hours, we discovered that we wouldn't be ready to induce another flight out until tomorrow.

Miserable and very hungry, we all left the airport and checked into a small hotel nearby. Feeling pretty dismal, we all sat around and complained and went down to the hotel dinner buffet. The limp, cold pasta looked unappealing and we all realized that we had a real craving for pizza.

I clicked on it and was taken to Pizza Hut Pizza in Atlanta where I found precisely what I used to be trying for - Listings to all the Pizza Huts with great and useful addresses and phone numbers. Calling my friends back, we have a tendency to found the closest Pizza Hut and when feasting on delicious pizzas and salads and pastas, we couldn't care less regarding our delayed flights.

Not knowing the city at all, we began to walk outside and wander the streets, searching for a pizza place, any pizza place. We found many McDonald's and fast food restaurants but no pizza places at all.

Then, I remembered Local Search and obtaining wireless Net at the hotel, I logged in and did a city search on Atlanta. Then I was once so happy to go looking out that they'd a complete separate class for pizza restaurants, as if somebody up on high of sensed our frustrations.

Then, I remembered native search and getting wireless Web at the hotel, I logged in and did a town search on Atlanta. Then I was thus pleased to seek out that that they had an entire separate category for pizza restaurants, like somebody up above sensed our frustrations.

I clicked on it and was taken to Pizza Hut Pizza in Atlanta where I found exactly what I was wanting for - Listings to all or any the Pizza Huts with nice and useful addresses and phone numbers. Calling my friends back, we found the nearest Pizza Hut and when feasting on delicious pizzas and salads and pastas, we couldn't care less concerning our delayed flights.

We were so grateful to the local city search for giving us this opportunity to navigate a city that we had never been to before. Had it not been for them, we would have slunk in our hotel rooms feeling hungry and sorry for ourselves, but instead we had quite a party of a night in Atlanta!

Copyright (c) 2010 Zander Smith

About the author

Zander Smith

Site representative

http://www.grayboxx.com

Find Pizza in Atlanta by Native Search.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)