Board logo

subject: Mortgage Refinancing with Bank of America and the Obama Stimulus Plan in 2010 [print this page]

Mortgage Refinancing with Bank of America and the Obama Stimulus Plan in 2010

Author: MPetrone

Bank of America has been selected to offer mortgage refinancing options to homeowners using President Obamas stimulus plan. This plan is designed to prevent foreclosures, help homeowners, and help the overall housing market. Only a few mortgage lenders or banks can offer these stimulus options to homeowners and Bank of America is one of them. Here are some things that homeowners should know about refinancing a mortgage with Obamas housing stimulus plan and Bank of America.

While many mortgage lenders and banks offer mortgage refinancing options to struggling homeowners, they often come at a long term cost. However, Bank of America is able to offer truly beneficial long term mortgage refinancing options that will lower monthly home loan payments, prevent foreclosures, and save people money. This is because they offer homeowners mortgage refinancing options from the Obama stimulus plan.

They offer these options because of cash incentives. These cash incentives come from the Obama stimulus plan and enable them to approve mortgage refinancing for more homeowners in bad situations than they would be bale to otherwise. This means homeowners with bad credit, little or negative home equity, or other financial hardships can save their home and money by refinancing with Bank of America and Obamas stimulus program. Even people who have been denied from BOA in the past can now get an approval, stop a pending foreclosure, and still save money.

Saving your home is easy with President Obamas stimulus plan and Bank of America. Contact them today and see what potential benefits you will get when refinancing a mortgage.About the Author:

I have been underwriting mortgages for years. Recently, I got into a new business but I still wish to share my advice, tips, and industry inside happenings of the mortgage refinancing industry.

For more articles on Mortgage Refinance check out my website

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)