Board logo

subject: Rent-to-Own: A Viable Option by:i80 Equipment [print this page]

Rent-to-Own: A Viable Option by:i80 Equipment

Just ask around, and you'll probably hear lots of buyers who have a bad purchase that they wish they hadn't made, whether it's a car, a computer or a house. When you're looking to make a purchase, think about renting first. The bigger the purchase, and cost factor, the more this makes sense. For example, isn't it actually a smart idea to live in the house you're thinking about buying just to see if you actually hear the airplanes overhead, or if you like your neighbours or how bad your commute really is. And if you're thinking about buying a car or a truck, doesn't it make sense to test drive it in real road conditions?

I 80 Equipment (www.i80equipment.com) offer a full range of trucks for rental, with the option to purchase for this very reason. They want their clients to drive away contented, even if this means test driving several trucks, over a period of 3, or 6, or 8 months. They've understood the magnitude of your purchase. If you are a truck driver, your truck is literally a second home. It's the equipment you use to do your work, it's how you get to and from work, and it probably serves as your on-the-road office.

I 80 Equipment has become a leading supplier of reconditioned trucks by knowing their client-base. They know that truck owners need to have 100% confidence that they are driving the right truck for the job. This attitude is fully in line with I 80 Equipment's way of doing business. They haven't put in a full-fledged 77 point inspection process, along with an external inspection and certification process, only to push the sale.

I 80 Equipment believe in pull sales and word-of-mouth sales. They want their clients to come to them because they've heard they can expect the best quality and service in the trucking industry. They know that they are dealing with professionals in the electrical, forestry and telecom industries, which are well-informed as to products and trends in their industry. Offering top quality, fully inspected trucks, with rent-to-own and financing options, is what they do.
Rent-to-Own: A Viable Option by:i80 Equipment

If you're in the market for a boom trucks, a bucket truck, a digger derrick truck, a forestry truck, or a grapple truck, contact I-80 Equipment Company and ask them about their rent-to-own options. And once you've test-driven a few trucks, secure your truck with a down payment and financing.

I-80 Equipment is proud to be a family-owned business, which has been in business since 1992. On their website, they provide color photos, detailed descriptions and prices for a variety of used altec bucket trucks, bucket trucks, boom trucks, forestry trucks and digger derrick trucks. They have over 50 bucket trucks in stock and most of these trucks are featured in live high-definition videos. I 80 Equipment earn customers business from all around the world. Their team of Expert Sales Associates is happy to take your call, to listen to your needs and to help you purchase the truck or crane you need. Their focus is on one-on-one relationships, and total customer satisfaction. Check out their website and sign up for email alerts of new acquisitions on their expanding lot.

About the author

i80equipment is an online New & Used Bucket Trucks store. Offers a wide variety of Bucket trucks, Boom Trucks & Crane Trucks.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)