Board logo

subject: Don't Bargain on Buying that Bucket Truck Today.... by:i80 Equipment [print this page]

Don't Bargain on Buying that Bucket Truck Today.... by:i80 Equipment

That's what Jed. W. has to say about purchasing bucket trucks. "Don't bargain on buying your truck fast, unless you know the right providers to go through. He was in the market for a bucket truck, and figured he'd have his financing sorted out by the end of the month at the latest, given the fact that he could afford to put down a decent down payment. His best friend, another truck driver, had laughed as said: "Good luck, pal. I reckon it's going to take you longer than that!", but even so, Jed didn't figure that 2 months later, he'd still be looking.

What's the story here? Well it's the truck loads of information that you find online that will contribute to making this process such a daunting one. Google alone brings up 3,290,000 matches for the key words "bucket truck". Maybe, if Jed wasn't working, this would seem more manageable, but he's on the road a lot. And even then, that's still 3,290,000 clicks away. Today, he jokes about his buying the new company truck as turning out to be pretty much the equivalent of a full-time job, and then some.

That so many trucking companies are now able to export bucket trucks, digger derrick trucks, booms, cranes, and pressure diggers, anywhere within the US, and pretty much anywhere in the world, is largely to blame. The market has suddenly multiplied, so much so, that if you're bound to spend hours searching on the Net without making the purchase you want.

And then there's the sheer range in sizes and shapes of bucket trucks. You don't have a one-size-fits-all bucket truck that you can drive off the lot. Each truck has different purposes, consequently different designs. A basic example would be that some bucket trucks have a single-arm boom, while others have a double-arm boom or a hydraulic outrigger jack. Another example is that some designs are powered by the actual truck engine while others are powered by an auxiliary engine mounted at the back of the truck.

You want to deal with a reputable name in the trucking industry, who knows their business, but who also knows your business. I-80 Equipment is one of these companies and they can boast to over 15 years in the industry. They are quite simply proud to be a family-owned business in the trucking trade operating in the heartland of America.

I-80 Equipment Company offers competitive rental rates, with rent to purchase options, on its boom trucks, bucket trucks, digger derrick trucks, forestry trucks, and grapple trucks, along with unparalleled customer service and inspection guarantees. You may opt to rent a truck today if you want to make sure that you're getting the right make and model to suit your trucking needs. Contact I-80 Equipment Company (the www.i80equipment.com) today for a one-on-one sales consultation, and make sure you sign up for email alerts of new acquisitions on their expanding lot.

And if you're ready to shop around, fill out their Equipment Locator request and "Just say FIND IT!" (http://www.i80equipment.com/locator.html). You'll be able to gauge for yourself the type of service you can expect from I-80 Equipment Company.

About the author

i80equipment is an online New & Used Bucket Trucks store. Offers a wide variety of Bucket trucks, Boom Trucks & Crane Trucks.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)