Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Saab: What I Did For Valentine's Day
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Saab: What I Did For Valentine's Day

Saab: What I Did For Valentine's Day

My boyfriend Julius and I had a challenge not to spend anything this Valentine's day. It's our second V-Day together and since we're pretty much all about love every single day, February 14 was no different.

Before we both went to sleep, we tweeted each other links to YouTube videos. Ah, what is Valentine's Day without a little PDA (even if it's just online hehe)?

The link was to a trailer of the film Dinig Sana Kita. We were both required to watch a Cinemalaya entry back when we were just college friends and we decided to see it together. It was a fun day. I was eating way too much popcorn and I remember him looking at me with disgust and saying, "Oh my God, you're such a pig." I wanted to punch his face.

I replied with a link to a video of Beth Rowley's You've Got Me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger, a song from the movie An Education. It was one of the first movies we saw as a couple :)

He then replied with a link to an old Pringles Sour Cream `n Onion commercial. Made me laugh so much because the first time we ever kissed was right after I ate these potato chips. I only realized after we kissed that my breath probably smelled awful hahaha! He didn't seem to mind though.

He picked me up and took me to Ateneo so we could retrace our steps. We went to our old classroom where we used to see each other every Tuesday and Thursday. Our class was Writing and Illustrating for Children and he used to draw me back when he was still secretly crushing on me. I thought he was very cute being the teacher's favorite.

It's always extra hot in Ateneo so we just went to his house to hang out the rest of the day. If you don't want to spend any money, here's a tip: stay home! He cooked me a nice meal of scrambled eggs and spam. If I could, I would have breakfast three times a day.

I turned on the TV and put it on mute while we dubbed Koreana, the drama series I'm part of, with our own lines. He likes to do this so he can practice his Tagalog. I like to make fun of his amboy accent.

That night, we went to our friend Diego Abad's poetry reading at Tomato Bomb in Xavierville. No entrance fee! Had a beer after but our lovely friends paid for it. Yay!

It's so nice to be with someone I can be very comfortable with. I know a week has passed but everyday is like Valentine's Day when you're in love so here's a little more of the online PDA: I love you, Julius!:)

I want to know: what did you do for Valentine's Day? Don't be shy - those with the best answers win prizes!!

*The opinions expressed are solely those of the blog post author and do not represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the opinions of any other author who publishes on this blog.
Win Her Back Now Without Losing Your Dignity Cheater, Cheater, Where'd he meet her? Why She Dumped Me and How I Can Win Her Back The art of shaving: Valentine's Day good looks He Broke Up With Me, How Do I Get Him Back? Getting Over A Break Up – The 3 Things No One Will Ever Tell You Robert Parsons Breakup Reversed - Get Her Back The Natural Way Make your valentines day even more special with fresh berries Give Your Honey a Current Hamper on Valentine's Do You Know The Warning Signs Of A Breakup Fastest Words Of Encouragement After a Breakup How to get through the first month after a break up Break up? How to Get Thrpough the First Month
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.119.66) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012099 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2985, 248,
Saab: What I Did For Valentine's Day Ann Arbor