Insurances.net
insurances.net » vegas » Maverick Helicopters - A Review Of My West Rim Grand Canyon Ride From Vegas
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Maverick Helicopters - A Review Of My West Rim Grand Canyon Ride From Vegas

Maverick Helicopters is a Las Vegas-based air tour organization that operates journeys to the West Rim and also the South Rim of the Grand Canyon

. I recently had the pleasure of flying them to Grand Canyon West from Las Vegas, Nevada. Here's a overview of my flight:

Maverick is a premium supplier of chopper travels. They pride themselves on quality as well as customer care. I investigated them on numerous reliable travel message boards. Customers unanimously praised their experience. Certainly an excellent sign.

Maverick Air Tours has many great trips from which to choose, which range from canyon sunset flights and smooth-water rafting journeys to Skywalk passes as well as Valley of Fire flyovers. I booked an all-inclusive excursion called the Wind Dancer. It flies to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Something that distinguishes Maverick Air Tours from the pack is the location of its terminal. It's suitably situated on the south end of the Vegas Strip. Transport from hotel to the heliport takes a few minutes. Plus, by virtue of its position, all Maverick flights incorporate flying over the Las Vegas Strip.

The company's fleet of helicopters is comprised entirely of EcoStar 130 aircraft. The EcoStar's cabin is 25 percent larger than the normal heli's. The extra space means theater-style seats and a lot of leg-and-elbow room. It also includes a 180-degree wraparound windshield plus a Fenestron tail rotor that decreases noise. Travelers get their personal headsets. This allows you to plug in to the digital communication system as well as hear a journey narration or talk to the aviator and the other travelers.

The trip over was amazing. The West Rim is a 45-minute trip from Maverick Helicopter's terminal. The flight plan takes a person straight over beautiful Lake Mead, iconic Hoover Dam, and the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Helicopters fly at a lower altitude than planes therefore the bird's eye view you will get of the Dam is incredible.

Our approach to the West Rim was breathtaking. I could see the Grand Canyon glass bridge sparkling under the desert sun. The 4,000-foot descent takes you through three periods of geological time prior to landing. Maverick's dirt landing pad was near the Colorado River. It's humbling to believe that this river single-handedly created the Grand Canyon. I pulled out of my dream state and joined everyone else in the group for a Champagne picnic.

Our aviator offered to guide us regarding the base (we were also able to explore on our own). I chose to go out with him. I'm glad I did. Otherwise I would have had my head stuck in my guidebook. Maverick also provides a helicopter trip that lets you prolong a base landing with a float excursion on the Colorado.

The return trip is excellent. We re-visited Lake Mead as well as Hoover Dam and then turned north and strafed the Valley of Fire. This area is comprised of bright orange sandstone. It's a an unique place and I have never quite seen anything like it. One passenger mentioned it reminded him of Moab, Utah.

Our descent took us over the Strip. This is another one of those Maverick perks. We hovered over the skyline. To my left, I saw the Wynn, Planet Hollywood, Paris, the MGM Grand and more. On the ground, I decided to purchase my journey on DVD. The quality is excellent and makes the perfect souvenir.

Choose Maverick Air Tours if you are looking for a premium Grand Canyon chopper excursion from Las Vegas. The customer support is five-star. The aircraft are state-of-the-art. And the quality of the tour is peerless. Cut costs by reserving their trips online. I did so and I know for a fact that I nipped off 20%. A vacation to Las Vegas isn't comprehensive without a West Rim helicopter excursion. So do it in style. Get it done with Maverick.

by: Luke Plunket
Finding Reliable Las Vegas Cleaning Companies The Best Way To Install Pavers Las Vegas As Well As Stepping Stones Condos For Rent Aliante Las Vegas English Classes In Las Vegas Obtain The Help Of Motorcycle Accident Lawyers In Las Vegas Essentials Of Las Vegas Property Management Know More About Property Management Companies Las Vegas Summerlin Las Vegas For A Beautiful Stay Esl Las Vegas Tips To Choosing The Right Las Vegas Injury Lawyer Deciding On The Perfect Bail Bonds Company In Las Vegas, Nv Hair Restoration Las Vegas: Do You Notice Thinning Or Bald Spots? Appease Fantasies In Sin City With Las Vegas Holiday Packages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.70.132) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012738 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4080, 358,
Maverick Helicopters - A Review Of My West Rim Grand Canyon Ride From Vegas Atlanta