Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Knowing Love of Money
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Knowing Love of Money

Knowing Love of Money

Do you know people who said that they don't want money or in the opposite, they love money? In my view, money alone is not good or bad, it depends on the method how you acted upon money, that's the period it gets good or bad.

The Bible tells us something about money, in specific loving money. In 1 Timothy 6:10, the verse says:

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

What do you notice in this verse? The bible tells us that money alone is not the root of all evil. It is the love of money. A pastor I heard talking one period told that if you love anything it wouldn't be adequate.

For instance, when you love a person as if the time for both of you together is not sufficient. You like to be with her or him all the time. Similar with wealth, if you love it, it would not be sufficient even if you have a billion dollar money.

We see many people became greedy for money because they like it. They may enact everything to amass wealth despite if it is in bad or harmful way.

I don't love money but I need it. Money has authority, but wealth is not everything. As a saying goes, "money cannot buy all". However, if you have a plenty of cash you may have a better life, better house, or situation in life in conditions of financial view.

I think cash or wealth is a gift given by God for His glory not only for our gratification. He just entrusted us those so it will be managed best and correctly. He as well gave wealth to us so we may enjoy the stuff in this world. Admit it or not, if we love money it will become our god because it will replace the true God in our life.
Saab: What I Did For Valentine's Day Win Her Back Now Without Losing Your Dignity Cheater, Cheater, Where'd he meet her? Why She Dumped Me and How I Can Win Her Back The art of shaving: Valentine's Day good looks He Broke Up With Me, How Do I Get Him Back? Getting Over A Break Up – The 3 Things No One Will Ever Tell You Robert Parsons Breakup Reversed - Get Her Back The Natural Way Make your valentines day even more special with fresh berries Give Your Honey a Current Hamper on Valentine's Do You Know The Warning Signs Of A Breakup Fastest Words Of Encouragement After a Breakup How to get through the first month after a break up
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.144.217) / Processed in 0.010914 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1821, 248,
Knowing Love of Money