Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » How To Find Motivated Sellers Quickly
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How To Find Motivated Sellers Quickly

Pay real close attention to the following message

. I am including a powerful lesson in this blog post that comes straight from my thirty-eight week course, the Real Estate Breakthrough System.

Once you understand this deceptively simple lesson, you will stop banging your head against the wall with a lot of the deals you're trying to work through right now. I know this deep in my heart, because I've been there myself. Angry and frustrated with how difficult it was to get sellers to say yes to a deal I was putting together.

Alright.

Here it is. It's off of a slide in one of my PowerPoint decks.

"If You...

Tell it Like it is And Don't Lie to Get Your Way You Will Then Be Doing Business Only With People Who Wish to Deal with You & You Won't Have To Remember Whom You Lied to Last" Let me put it into context...

When you're talking to a seller... tell them like it is. Don't beat around the bush. Just tell them, "I need to buy this house at a discount."

Otherwise, it won't work. They may be very motivated... but they just can't sell you their house at a discount. And there's nothing you can do.

When I started out, I spent a lot of time talking to people that were NOT motivated, and I spent a lot of time trying to put deals together that didn't make sense, and... I actually bought properties that didn't make sense... and then I was STUBBORN enough to make them work.

Great life lessons, I'm sure. But if I had to start over again... I would NOT do those deals.

There's really no need to waste your time on a deal as if it was your last ever deal and your life depended on it. There isn't. I'm not saying, "don't try". Not at all.

I'm saying there are many, many, many, many, many, many other deals out there for you to work on that are much easier, more profitable and so much faster to close.

Motivated sellers are out there. You just need to find them. And yes... the law of averages comes into play. You have to contact a thousand sellers just to find the one motivated one ready to sell. Right now. On your terms and price.

There are also others that you will call up and meet. You'll sit down at the kitchen table and you'll tell them what your deal is. And a lot of times they'll laugh you out the door. (Or kick). That's business. It's not personal.

But here's the beauty. More times than I can count, a lot of those sellers that kicked me out the door are calling me back months afterwards... ready to talk again.

People usually don't know how to get out of crappy situations. Most of the time, it's the first time they've faced a money problem this huge in their life. And in the beginning, when they told you to go away, they thought they could handle the problem.

But they can't. Because it's the first time they've gone into foreclosure. They have no idea how many letters the bank would be sending them. They have no idea how the process works. They have no idea how much the pressure would mount and instead of doing what was necessary to get out... they actually SHUT DOWN.

I've seen this happen millions of times.

And then they remember you. And your deal to buy their house for what they owe on it... starts to make a lot of sense.

Some people say I'm kicking people when they're down. I am NOT. I am helping people remove a huge problem in their lives as quickly as possible.

Think about it. You have a mortgage. You owe payments. You cannot make them. And the longer you can't make them, the worse and worse and worse your credit score plunges.

If I come in and take that problem away, and throw in a few thousand dollars to help you move, even... did I just save your life or did I take advantage of you?

You get to walk away with a clean slate and start over. Rent at first, get yourself back on your feet, and with an undamaged credit score... you can buy a house again when you're ready.

That's what you're doing, too. As real estate investors, we get rid of hundred of thousands of dollars of debt. Snap. Just like that. And there are a lot of people out there hurting that need us.

Copyright (c) 2010 Dario Lorenzo

by: Dario Lorenzo
Balancing Boomerang Kids Set Financial Goals For 2010 What Happens With The Voluntary Liquidation Of Creditors? Budgeting Applications- Free Helpful Info About Budgeting Applications A Review of the DVR Spy Watch by:Christopher Winkler A Review of the Updated DVR Spy Pen by:Christopher Winkler Garmin Nuvi 1350t Review by:Sidney Green SBS Championship Opens PGA Tour 2010 – SBS Championship 2010 Preview The Truth About Abs Review Panic Away - Panic Away by Joe Barry Reviews Kettlebell Workouts - Kettlebell Workout Review Positive and Negative Reviews of LASIK Formax FD 8200CC Cross-Cut Paper Shredder Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.91.255.225) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.013027 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 4491, 385,
How To Find Motivated Sellers Quickly Ashburn