Insurances.net
insurances.net » girl » How To Dress Up Like A Gossip Girl
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Dress Up Like A Gossip Girl

Hot Serena: reveal your great figure

Serena van der Woodsen is one of the main characters on the hit TV show "Gossip Girl." She's extremely popular, with a very chic fashion sense that is envied by the other characters. Her sense of style on the show is said to be inspired by Kate Moss. Serena always looks sexy and stylish. She doesn't shy away from wearing provocative dresses that reveal her great figure. She wears high heels with skinny jeans and a great leather jacket. Serena's style is best described as trendy with an edge.

Which impresses me most is when she's wearing glamorous formal dresses. But first, let me talk a little about her other dresses. Every man will be quite amazed at her hot figure when she wears provocative dresses. Not doubt she loves to show off her figure in mini-dresses and low-cut, cleavage-baring outfits. She also wears skinny jeans with leather motorcycle jackets. She shows her bad girl side by wearing skinny jeans and detailed leather jackets, which give her an edge over the more preppy dressers at school.

Stylish Serena: you are unique

Wearing vintage and bohemian pieces, Serena doesn't worry about following every single trend; she prefers to be a little more edgy and unique than her trend-obsessed classmates. Thus, unique and vintage jackets and dresses are the perfect way to add a little drama to your wardrobe and stand out in a crowd. If you want to wear a jacket like Serena does, the cut is everything. A jacket that fits you perfectly is a wardrobe goldmine you can wear it with everything and youll always look well put-together. One way to make sure your jackets fit just right is to bring them to a tailor it doesnt cost much money to have seams taken in or let out, and it will pay off hugely in the long run!

Elegant Serena: I'm in upper-east-side

Now let's turn back to her formal dresses. I point it out because formal dresses are wardrobe essentials for living the chic life of upper east side. And her wardrobe never lacks glamorous gowns. When going to formal events, Serena ups the glam factor by dressing in gorgeous designer gowns. When she is wearing lace special occasion dresses, it may come to the favorite part of her fans.

Queen Bee: proud to be upper-east-side stereotype

Blair Waldorf, played by actress Leighton Meester, is Serenas best friend on Gossip Girl, and the Queen Bee of the Constance Billiard School for Girls. With a fashion designer for a mother, its no surprise that Blair has amazing fashion sense and a true signature style.

When mentioning her style, the words first out of my mouth are classic, preppy, and polished. She always looks as if she stepped out of a department store window; her outfit is flawless, and she never has a hair out of place. Blairs fashion sense is definitely the quintessential upper-east-side stereotype, and shes not ashamed of it!

Blair would never step outside with unwashed hair, wear an outfit that didnt match, or buy anything distressed or boho chic. Like she is always ready to put on her formal dresses.

When I was looking for photos of Blair Waldorf, I quickly realized that I couldnt find a single photo of her wearing pants! Blair is all about skirts and dresses, worn with tights in the winter and bare legs in the warmer months. Shes not into denim at all, so if you want to dress like Blair, forget about jeans.

These two girl, as good friends, are so different in their fashion sense. But both of them have found the most suitable style for themselves, or you can say its their destined style,whichever you like. And hope all you girls can find your own unique style, to wear your own unique formal dresses.

by: CatLady
Review More Information On Best Schools For Girls Find Top Rated Charter Academies For Girls In Alaska Why Dollhouses For Girls Make Great Toys Factors To Consider While Selecting Girls Hostel Un Commission Hears Of Tough Reality For Girls Examining The Art Form Known As Smocking On Dresses For Girls Where Are The Proper Places For Bows On Dresses For Girls? Advice On When To Wear Slips Under Dresses For Girls Choosing Summer Dresses For Girls Choosing Dresses For Girls To Wear To Church Odd Facts About Evening Dresses For Girls Which Dresses For Girls Need Petticoats? How To Start A Conversation With A Girl
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.74.227) / Processed in 0.012794 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3824, 363,
How To Dress Up Like A Gossip Girl