Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » How "being Pregnant" Can Help You Lose Weight
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How "being Pregnant" Can Help You Lose Weight

How

Obesity is classified as a major health problem by the World Health Organization

(WHO) and approximately 1.4 billion people around the world are overweight. Among first world countries, Australia is considered as one of the fattest nations with 17 million residents falling above their ideal BMI. Compared to many life-threatening diseases like cancer, obesity is considered as the single, most serious danger to public health in the Land Down Under.

Given these facts, it is not shocking that weight reduction fads mushroom from everywhere, but only a few of these are based on extensive research such as the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin diet.

History and Discovery

You're not going to give birth to a child. Instead, you're giving birth to a new you. HCG is a hormone produced exclusively during pregnancy throughout the lifecycle of the placenta inside a woman's body. The role that this biochemical plays in weight loss was first publicized by well-known endocrinologist Dr. ATW Simmeon. Dr. Simmeon discovered its weight loss property when he was treating children in Indian with Froehlich's disease dubbed as "fat boys". These are obese and sexually underdeveloped kids.These children were treated by using the urine of pregnant women. What followed is medical and weight loss history.How

The Suppression of Hunger

Aside from intrinsic factors such as heredity, unhealthy eating is the top cause of obesity around the world. This is where Human Chorionic Gonadotropin comes into play. When treating the Indian "fat boys" with the said hormone, Dr. Simmeon noticed that it was able to curb their voracious appetite and their physical shape dramatically improved, primarily evident with the reduction of their hip size. The physician will later found out that this is due to "fats on the move." The biochemical was able to mobilize fat deposits which substituted food as an energy source. This is why pregnant women can tolerate hunger more because the body has found another source of food. It's like the body is cannibalizing its own fat and losing weight by itself.

Goes Best with VLCD

The HCG weight loss program is not a stand-alone system. If you choose to try it out, be prepared to commit to a very low calorie diet (VLCD). This diet is not more than 500 kcal and is comprised of lean meats, fish, some fruits and very minimal carbohydrates. But then again, you will be able to tolerate this because the treatment curbs your hunger.

by: Dr. Siemon
# 2 I recently tried 750mg cbd gummies for the blue ribbon time and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my anxiety and be in the land of nod issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was easy to put to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal increase in my total well-being, hunch more serene and rested. I cognizant the natural technique to wellness CBD offers and plan to at using it.   2024-2-20 19:54  reply
# 3 hoCDJntHkd   2024-2-23 13:39  reply
# 4 hoCDJntHkd   2024-2-23 13:39  reply
# 5 IAaELyRDKmndupb   2024-3-22 09:34  reply
# 6 IAaELyRDKmndupb   2024-3-22 09:34  reply
Most Quickest and Assured way to Get Pregnant Fast - The Process of Getting Pregnant Ideal Days To Obtain Pregnant 5 Simple Natural Thrush Remedies When Pregnant How Can I Get Pregnant Fast-5 Excellent Tips for Conceiving Quickly & Naturally Checking Your Cervix Before Trying To Get Pregnant What To Do To Get Pregnant Fast Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects How To Get Pregnant - help,Why can't I get pregnant after taking depo-provera Getting Pregnant with PCOS – When The Simple Becomes Hard 18-25 Years The Best Age To Get Pregnant - Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period and While On Pills Bun In The Oven - Getting Pregnant Tips Review Is It Safe To Work During Pregnancy? Getting pregnant : A guide to girls of every age
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.23.201.145) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.012946 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2741, 955,
Ashburn