Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Gatorade's "Tiger Labels"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gatorade's "Tiger Labels"

Gatorade's

The action that Jason Kay switched the labels on Gatorade bottles and distributed them to stores has brought him some trouble

. When a US Food and Drug Administration agent asked Jason Kay why did he do that, he casually responded because he considered it pop art and wanted to get people talking about how stupid the whole thing with Tiger Woods is. According to the police affidavit, acquired by the Smoking Gun, Kay bought 100 Gatorade bottles, removed the labels and replaced them with the Tiger Woods stickers he created, and placed them on store shelves himself. He described his method of using a photocopier and clear adhesive at Kinkos as old-school and even proudly provided the agent with the template and tally sheet entitled Gatorade Run, which indicated Kay had circulated approximately 67 bottles. Kay also told the agent he felt the company should be happy because he was providing them with positive press. When the agent informed him that his actions appeared to have been against federal law, Kay replied, I didnt think this was that big of a deal.Clearly ! Too bad Gatorade nor the FDA shared the same opinion on his Factory-influenced prank. Now Kay faces criminal charges for introducing and delivering food that is adulterated or misbranded into interstate commerce; altering, mutilating or destructing a food label; and rendering material false or mislabeling of a consumer product with intent to cause serious injury to the business. If convicted, he could spend up to five years in federal prison. But really, it sounds like he would benefit more from time in a mental institution. Well, at least hes also getting what he wanted international publicity and notoriety for showcasing performance art at its finest!. Japanese Innovation Make-the-Putt Bra Golf is evil Copyright reserved by Ebayoyo.com

Gatorade's "Tiger Labels"

By: happy pig
My Crush Doesn't Like Me - How Can I Get Over Her Why Can't I Get Over An Ex - How Can I Get Over Her Dish Network vs. AT&T U-verse Why Can't I Get Over My Ex - How Can I Get Over Her Ex Won't Give Me Closure - How Can I Get Over Her I Thought I'd Never Get Over My Ex - How Can I Move On When It Comes To Car Air Conditioners, How Do Auto Ac Parts Work? I Want Forget You, But I Can't - How Can I Get Over Her Peter's Free eBook Site Semi Auto Washing Machine: Get Rid Of Dirty Clothes With Ease Metal Forming Q&A I'm Still Not Over Mybf - How Can I Get Over Her Production Line Q&A
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.186.241) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012091 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2384, 952,
Gatorade's "Tiger Labels" Ann Arbor