Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Discover The Success Secret When Investing In Mining Property
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Discover The Success Secret When Investing In Mining Property

Why would I have to worry about the type of mineral being mined when I am investing

in a property and not a mine This type of question is becoming more a part of our frequently asked questions these days because of the surge of investors focusing on the mining and resources boom.

The importance of such a crucial variable when planning an investment is the lifespan of the ore being mined and the mines lifespan. The mines lifespan or longevity will invariably have an impact on the future value of your property investment.

This is just one of the many variables we cover when planning your individual strategy.

Transcript from IrevealTV interview

Brian: All right. So, do I have access to something that would be from an exclusive nature in regards to, I mean, are there properties out there that I can do as exclusive that would probably sort of border on the actual good cash flow return and possibly a favorable capital growth as well? Because I probably want to optimize the actual investment as much as I can. I dont really want to play one-off against the other, I want to try and benefit from as many different aspects of the investment as I can.

How would I actually do something like that?

Mark: Well, you can, is the first thing you need to know. That you can actually have your cake and eat it, too, you can have a performance portfolio across capital growth areas, yield areas, all that sort of stuff.

Working with me, one of the ways that I can help clients do that, and you mentioned exclusivity, that I have some developers that I work with personally who often have me have a look at the properties for them and introduce them to my clients before theyre ever seen on the market.

So if anything, you might see it on, say, a " Real Estate" website or something and could be a, say a boutique unit development, townhouse development of 10, 12 units, and then lets say, you know, theres 6 left. The reason theres 6 left is because my clients have bought the first 6 at a lower price.

Brian: Right.

Mark: Before it gets to the market.

Brian: So, I think, the location and what I really worry about myself in regards to things of that nature, the actual surrounding concerns that Ive got is the actual place itself, where that property may be positioned. I mean, are we looking at a desert town or is there an actual existing population there to start with? I mean, what are the variables that are actually my concern? Or is that something that you look into already?

Mark: Well, thats something I look into. So we invest with our clients right around Australia. So we look at what area to invest at the moment, because everybody knows, but it might not be in the front of their mind, that property goes crazy in terms of it, it goes up in value quite quickly and then plateaus out. So we actually have a step affect.

And if we can find a spot where we can identify that were getting that next step, where things are going to be, theres lots of action now and probably for the next few years, and if we can actually get the timing right and find those locations, thats the first step, and then go down to the detail that youre talking about there, half-hour away from somewhere, whats the rental vacancy, how big is the population, and within that population, whats the demographic? How many people rent? And whats the percentage of families versus single homeowners versus this versus that versus that. And use all that information and I process all that information and deliver that to my clients and say, Heres my logic behind looking at this place and here and here and here, around the demographics around the economic activity in particular, is a huge one, of course, and this is the logic. You know, you go through a research paper, I call them property information packs, that are specific to the property and then relate it directly to the clients needs.

Brian: So theres substantial research being done here.

Mark: Yeah.

Brian: So theres obviously the accountant, theres you doing the research behind the property, theres forecasting. Theres actual correspondence with the developer themselves.

Mark: Yep.

Brian: So theres a cast of thousands involved. As an individual, if I didnt have access to all these experts and resources, I could probably see how I could make a mistake and probably pick the wrong property and it really wouldnt do me any benefit whatsoever.

Mark: Yeah, well, theres actually a scary statistic that states about 80% of property investors moms and dads, that 80% of property investors will sell their first property investment within 3 years. And often theyll do that and make a loss on it. So Ive mentioned that, you know, as properties go through a, sort of a period of growth, then they flatten out for a little more, so just before that flattening out, theres a little bit of a peak and youll find that most investors will buy at that peak, which is, as they do in the stock market. That toward the, just before the crash, theres more people buying in than at any other stage. Its just, its crowd psychology and I could talk to you about that some other day, perhaps, Brian, but its a complex situation, but thats what people do.

And if I can help people strip away their emotions and give them some logical structure, considered research thats of real value, then thats where we make, thats where we make our difference.

Med summation: The point here is quite simple. If you are required to make an informed decision then experts should be part of your research and utilized accordingly. If I need surgery I go to a surgeon and dont attempt it myself. The same applies to property investment.

by: Medinvest
The Benefit Of Investing In A Modest Swimsuit How To Make Money Investing In Hawaii Real Estate Outstanding Opportunities For Investing In Real Estate Investing In Fort Myers Condos Things To Reflect On When Investing In Gold Etfs If You Are Investing In A Swimwear Remember When You Are Investing In Swimwear Benefits Of Investing In Corporate Gifts For Your Company Benefits Of Investing In Real Estate What You Need To Consider When Investing Gold In Ira How To Do Investing In Preferred Shares Investors Get Liberty While Investing In Dividend Paying Stocks Tips Of Investing In Australian Dividend Stocks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.173.43.215) / Processed in 0.013819 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 5870, 176,
Discover The Success Secret When Investing In Mining Property