Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Deccan SkyLimo helicopter taxi service from Bangalore airport
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Deccan SkyLimo helicopter taxi service from Bangalore airport

Author: Gaurav Kaushik

The traffic rush and the road blocked for long hours are famous. Those arriving at the Bangalore International Airport frequently have to pass through the slow-moving traffic which at times take hours to reach their respective destinations.

Now if you are in a rush and have a bundle of money and want to have the luxury travel too, Air Deccan will take good care of that. The elite class which has absolutely no time to spare ,this Taxi service has come as a boon for them.The company which has now been overtaken by the new organization that is Kingfisher, has started with an airport helicopter taxi service. The Deccan SkyLimo is a helicopter taxi service. It is a charter service which intends at transport air travellers from the Bangalore International Airbase at Devanahalli and decide on IT centers in the south Indian metropolitan.

One of the foremost of its type air taxi service to be started from any airport in the entire nation, the SkyLimo commenced by Deccan Aviation started functioning on July 2, 2008. The first journey was from Bangalore International Airport and Electronics City, Whitefield and HAL Aerodrome. It is a Bell 206 JetRanger chopper with four comfortable seats that has been put in to service as the SkyLimo. The deccan SkyLimo service is offered barely during the day, from 6.30 am to nearly 6 pm in the evening and will wrap up the distance in 15-20 minutes. Deccan has permanent rates of the SkyLimo in the range of Rs 4,800 per person to Rs 5,800 per person for one trip. A base for the chopper also has been made by the aviation group on the the BIAL grounds, just about a kilometer away from the airfield. The fresh Bangalore International Airport would be inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in some days time. As per the owner of the company Captain Gopinath, managing director of Deccan Aviation, the organization would also be thrusting in as much as $12 million approximately in the subsequent six months to establish SkyLimo helicopter charter services in other metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Hyderabad. This would be in adding up to the services in Bangalore. Deccan Aviation has previously put on $5 million for the procurement of two helicopters for the Bangalore SkyLimo functions. It is now looking forward at buying four more to spread out the helicopter charter services to Mumbai and Hyderabad too.About the Author:

Author is an associate editor for Kingfisher Airlines. Get all possible information about Kingfisher Booking and Fly kingfisher. We also provide information about Online Flight Booking, Holiday Packages and Flights Booking in India.
# 2 I recently tried cbd cream as a replacement for the blue ribbon control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and be in the land of nod issues without any noticeable side effects. The lubricator was effortless to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, shameless liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my overall well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I know the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to go on using it.   2024-2-20 20:15  reply
Accountants Mississauga As Well As Taxes Planning Where to find cheap NFL jersey? Insights Into Property Taxes Levied In India With Some Expert Tax Help, You Can Get A Better Deal From The IRS Importance Of Personal Finance Free Helpful Hint Tax Relief For Investments Free Significant Hint An Easy Guide to Filing Free Federal Tax Return Online SATTA MATKA | KALYAN MATKA GUESSING |SATTA MATKA FAST RESULT |SA Paying Free Federal Income Taxes Before Deadline Best Tip To Avoid Tax Burden From You Hire An Accounting Firm! Promote and Prosper with Income Tax Neon Signs Property Tax Relief- Hint About Property Tax Relief What You Must Know About The Changes In Denmarks Indirect Taxes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.250.169) / Processed in 0.012139 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2858, 184,