Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » A Personal Statement On Organizational Behavior
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Personal Statement On Organizational Behavior

A personal statement on Organizational Behavior

I believe that studying in America can not only broaden my vision in this field but also help me to find ways of thinking and solving problems. In China, research in the social sciences has not progressed as quickly as research into the natural sciences and economic development. My past work and educational experience has given me many opportunities for research for various projects. In my MBA program, all of my courses required written papers and presentations, such as market research and business plans. I thoroughly researched every written paper to find the most up to date information with a tenacious pursuit of accuracy. During my undergraduate studies majoring in the English language on sand maker field, I not only learned the language but the culture and logic behind the language itself. This understanding has helped me to unlock the sometimes-obscure meanings in written work to get at the essence of the data and how it applies to my particular case.

I have developed a study plan for successfully completing your Ph.D. program. First, I will aspire to grasp and thoroughly understand research methodology to lay a solid foundation for conducting serious academic research. Secondly, I will complete the basic courses in organizational behavior and related fields while conducting some elementary research. Third, I will study the present theories and practices in the field while observing the development of organizational behavior in China. Finally, I will thoroughly research organizational behavior in China and try to contribute innovative theories leading to effective practices.

I believe that my love for education is due mainly to the fact that I was born into a teaching family. Both of my parents and my elder sister are teachers. I embraced the love of learning at an early age, excelling as early as elementary school when I was chosen as one of only three students admitted to the best middle school in our province. My role model and inspiration has always been my father. My father was born into a very poor family and was the only child to survive while all of his brothers and sisters died of disease and malnutrition. My grandmother (over the objections of my grandfather) insisted that my father go to school rather than to work in the fields. Since then, he has continuously studied the agricultural field for years and wrote the first ever laws and regulations in China regulating the agricultural economy while simultaneously earning the respect and appreciation of high-level government officials in the ministry. My father has always encouraged me to achieve and excel, even though as a female in China such a pursuit is usually discouraged, if not impossible. His will to survive against all odds and his never-ending pursuit of education have given me the inspiration to follow his example and never let adversity stand in the way of achieving excellence to the fullest of my abilities.

by: nicole
Basic Qualifications Of A Personal Injury Lawsuit The Importance Of A Personal Injury Lawyer In An Injury Settlement How Personal Injury Lawyers Help Your Back Injury Case Samuelle Klein Von Reiche: An Experienced Personal Transformation Coach Settling A Personal Injury Claim How To Choose A Personal Injury Lawyer What A Personal Property Memorandum Can Do For Your Estate Plan Protect Yourself With Pilates Studio Insurance Personal Trainer Insurancesecure Yourself Against Risk And Liability How To Sabotage Your Personal Injury Claim Know The Personal Injury Basics Increase Personal Funds By Finding Unclaimed Assets Cars- Nighttime Clubs A.k.a Personal Space
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.32.116) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012855 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3149, 967,
A Personal Statement On Organizational Behavior Pforzheim