Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » A Day In The Life Of A Chaska Personal Trainer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Day In The Life Of A Chaska Personal Trainer

A lot of people ask me about my routine...

What do I eat and when?

When do I workout?

How do I balance fitness with my personal life?A Day In The Life Of A Chaska Personal Trainer

I thought it would make a good blog post to share all of that with you. We've all got our obstacles to fitness - the number one excuse I always here is time. Money is second, but that's a whole different post and a deep dive into values...I'm just not going there right now.

Today and tomorrow I'm going to share a typical day in my life - from the moment I get up to the time I go to bed. You'll see what I do all day and how I fit it all in.

Mondays 4:44am - The alarm goes off

4:51am - I spring out of bed - I say spring because it's all about attitude, and it's so important to start your day off right. Here's a side note: don't get out of bed thinking, "I HAVE TO go to work." Instead, think, "Today, I take one step closer to my achieving my dreams!"

5:15am - Take morning supplements & have breakfast shake

5:25am - Drive to boot camp class and eat a nutrition bar

5:45am - Welcome new campers and get them ready for class. Mingle with members.

6:00 - 6:40am - Teach the best boot camp program in town!

6:40am - 7:00am - Mingle with members, answer questions, make sure new members know what to expect (soreness) and how to deal with it.

7:00am - head home

7:25am - 7:30am - FOAM ROLL

7:30am - 8:00am - Workout & film online boot camp program

8:00am - 8:10am - Flexibility routine

8:10am - 8:20am - upload workout video and send follow-up emails to new campers that just started today

8:20am - Post-workout Meal

8:30am - hop in the shower and get ready for 9:30 boot camp class

8:55am - Pack my morning snack

9:00am - Out the door to boot camp

9:15am - Welcome new campers and get them ready for class. Mingle with members.

9:30am - 10:10am - Teach the best boot camp program in town!

10:10am - 10:30am - Mingle with members, answer questions, make sure new members know what to expect (soreness) and how to deal with it.

10:30am - head to chiropractor to get my "nervous system cleared" by Dr. Jeff

11:00am - 12:30pm - Write and upload the day's blog post/article/press release

12:30pm - 1:00pm - Lunch watching Sportscenter (benefit of working at home during the day ): lb. grass-fed beef burger with Colby Jack cheese and ketchup on a bed of fresh spinach

1:00pm - 2:00pm - Return phone calls, emails and read newsletters

2:00pm - 5:00pm - Work on projects - not easy to do)

5:00pm - 5:30pm - Return phone calls and emails 3:30pm - Afternoon Snack (i.e. Cliff Builder Bar; Tuna, sugar snap peas & hummus; Tomatoes & mozzarella)

5:30pm - Meal replacement shake 5:45pm - Welcome new campers and get them ready for class. Mingle with members.

6:00pm - 6:40pm - Teach the best boot camp program in town!

6:40pm - 7:00pm - Mingle with members, answer questions, make sure new members know what to expect (soreness) and how to deal with it.

7:00pm - 8:30pm - Teach weight management program

8:30pm - drive home

8:45pm - "Egg Medley" (1 cup of egg beaters, cup of kidney beans, 2 tbsp. light sour cream, 4 tbsp. salsa, cup shredded cheddar - 2%)

9:00pm - Watch Two and a Half Men repeat

9:30pm - Read a personal development book

10:00pm - Take supplements

10:01pm - Go to sleep

Wednesday's are relatively similar with the exception of the time between the 6:00am and 9:30am class. I don't go home to workout. I have a business-networking meeting (BNI) from 7:00am - 8:30am with 60+ other local business owners (this has been a huge lead generation source for me). I typically network with one or more folks after the meeting until about 9:00am, and then I head to the 9:30 class.

I do my workout and filming in the afternoon around 4:00pm before I have to get ready for the evening boot camp class.A Day In The Life Of A Chaska Personal Trainer

Also, instead of the MYM program after the 6:00pm class I head home and catch up on emails & phone calls until about 8:00pm. Then Janell and I go for about a 30 - 45minute walk and just talk. (We're back to that now that the weather is nice.)

Friday's are just like Monday's except there's no 6:00pm class. That's when I shut down for the day. We typically have our friend Emma over for dinner and a movie. We're actually watching season 1 of Hero's right now :-)

That pretty much does it. As you can see, the days are busy, but I still find time to get in my meals, supplements and workouts. I hope this little look into my day was helpful. Tomorrow, I'll show you a completely different looking day - no boot camp workouts (yet).

by: Justin Yule
Learning How To Handle A Personal Injury Case Dog Carriers: There Is 1 That Works For You Personally! All About Personal Injury Litigation Personal Checks - A Background Lesson Cancer Insurance Policies: Helps in cutting down on huge treatment expenses Benefits Of A Personal Trainer At A Fraction Through Dvd Mba Personal Statement Mistakes To Avoid A Gay Men's Retreats Guide For Personal Growth Claim Compensation, How To Claim Compensation, Personal Injury, Injury Claims. Liability Lawsuits - General Information On Personal Injury Law A Look at Personal Injury Compensation Claims Medigap California Is A Well Known Medigap Insurance Plan Bidet For Achieving Better Personal Hygiene
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.174.216) / Processed in 0.016953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 92 , 5034, 967,