Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » A 15 yr old girl is told to pay debt or go to JAIL
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A 15 yr old girl is told to pay debt or go to JAIL

I have been in the credit repair personally for 15 yrs and professional about 8 yrs

. I have heard of all kinds of stories about how people have gotten bad credit. My clients have told me about how their car was repossessed with their child and other possessions inside. They have told stories about people being forced by the police to leave their house because it has been foreclosed on. These are just some of the stories. Even though, I have heard thousands of life changing stories, nothing, could have prepared me for a phone call I got call last week. It was about 10am in the morning, when, my cell rang. I answered, hello; this is Tim with TRW Credit Group. How may I help you? What happened next was utterly shocking. This booming voice came of me cell phone. This guy was so loud that I had to pull the phone away from my head. He was screaming so loudly that I could barely understand what this he was saying. It took me about 5 minutes just to calm him down enough so I could understand him. When he finally calmed down enough, he started to tell me about his situation. He, Jonathon, stated my daughter that is about the go to jail. I replied I am sorry to hear that, but I dont know why you called me because, I am not an attorney. He replied I know that, I need you help with my daughters credit. I replied ok, but what do you mean your daughter is going to jail? He then replied, I just got a phone with a debt collection agency. They said that my daughter has $15,000 in unpaid credit card debt and if she doesnt pay it. That they are going to press charges and make sure that she goes to jail I could hear in his voice that he was very sad. I asked him to tell me about his daughter. He began by telling me please help my daughter; I dont want her to go to jail. She is only fifteen years old. I paused for a second and said, fifteen? He then said, yes. I then asked him, how did she get credit cards in her name? He replied, she doesnt have credit cards. I told him that her identity was probably stolen and someone got credit cards in her name. I then said, Jonathon, your daughter isnt going to jail, this is a strategy that debt collection agency use to scare people into people paying. As you can see, it does work. I could hear a sigh of relief in voice. I then told him that we could definitely help his daughter.

By: Tim Vanderbilt
Top 10 Best Things About Student Credit Cards Tips From The Rich - How To Manage Money No Credit Check Unsecured Loans Without Collateral-immediate Money La. Purchase? More like La. Sell-Out Information on IVA: Easily overcome your debt problem Get Out Of Debt - Best Course to Budget and Prepare Financial Planning to Get Out of Debt Tax On Tools- Free Assistive Info For Tax On Tools Equity Indexed Annuity Equipment Finance - Finance New Or Old Business Equipment Buy Discount Personal Checks On The Internet Calculators- Free Significant Hint About Calculators Bankruptcy - Select The Correct Option And Benefit From It Stop Foreclosure Now - Don't Wait Another Day!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.82.44.149) / Processed in 0.011645 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2760, 179,