Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » QuickOffice HD review IPAD-app
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

QuickOffice HD review IPAD-app

At this QuickOffice week I look at HD IPAD. In my course of application performance, I am very happy with what comes out of community development IPAD. QuickOffice Does HD raises the bar again? Lets dive right in and look.

The first documents to QuickOffice HD is relatively simple. First, you need to know the ability to synchronize with iTunes. Just to add to documents and the synchronization, they appear in the application. However, the more useful feature is the ability to synchronize with the cloud. QuickOffice supports basic Suspects: MobileMe iDisk, both public and private, Google Docs, Box.net and Dropbox. Enter the login credentials, and QuickOffice will synchronize folders to IPAD, but not content. Gives a preview of the contents of the folder, but only load when you try to access the document. Once available, it is stored locally. You can also open and save documents and e-mail that there is always a bonus.

Folder navigation is very similar to the Macintosh Finder column view. This is my favorite view on the Mac, so Im very happy with this and I was instantly familiar. You can create new folders with a simple touch of a plus icon, and delete the e-mail and documents is easy, press and hold the document and drag it to the appropriate e-mail and delete the icon at the bottom.

To open a document may be used to name or rename it by selecting the blue arrow indicative of IOS for more information. Navigation in the documents is easy and innovative. For example, in a document, you can pinch to zoom out and appeared on all sides. Then you can quickly flick to the end of the document. However, a great alternative is to use the old and the right side of the screen. You can then slide your finger down and presented a preview of each document page through Mac OS X Dock magnification view of style, very, very nice. Into a spreadsheet, tweaking and zooms, and get very comfortable handles the selection choice of the cell. I prefer the functions of what some competitors offer. There is also a nice built-in security features, application auto saves every minute of work. So if you forget to save and close the application, you are safe.

Create documents and spreadsheets are easy and fun. All the basic formatting options are available. Bold, colors, fonts, underline, alignment, formats, etc. For each type of solid editing application that will fit your needs. But there is one glaring omission: document presentation. True, QuickOffice does not support HD PowerPoint or other applications of document presentation format. Its such a shame, because it is very close to my favorite tool for creating and editing documents on the IPAD. However, having no such aid is aa major hit for me in performance and competition on its feet here. However, Quick Office is not so many things right, I found myself going back and forth between the iWork for IPAD Documents To Go for IPAD and QuickOffice HD depending on what I have do. Competition is good, and all of these applications does something better than others.

[$9.99- iTunes Link ]

IPAD uses the screen real estate Innovative methods of scrolling interface easy to understand and use opens several other documents, but because only

Missing Features PowerPoint Not many advanced features

Via: Mobile Phones

Description of Source:

Not just Mobile Phones,And blackberry,ipad,all the digital stuff in The Phonez.

Related Posting Search Result:SteamBalls HD IPAD review app

SteamBalls HD is a game of match-3 puzzles for IPAD. It's fun, challenging, unique and beautifully d...Crystal Defenders review IPAD-app

From this sales week since Square-Enix games in honor of release of the Rings I thought it fit to review...Tweetings for IPAD review applications and giveaway!

Tweetings for IPAD is a relatively new Twitter client . It is not just for the IPAD, but the iPhone and Ma...The penultimate review IPAD-app

My last performance application this week? Penultimate to the IPAD. There are several competing "free hand...Lets Golf 2 for review IPAD-app

I was excited to see that the Let's Golf 2 released in the App Store! I'm not golfing in real life...Ceramics HD review IPAD-app

Music HD is a unique application of virtual clay pottery that can really only be done IPAD. This shows wha...

By: blue43
The Fha Loan Modification Can Save You 6 Simple Meal Sensations For Slow Cookers Formax FD 8300CC Cross-Cut Paper Shredder Review PLR Gold Member Review + Bonus Five Steps To Build Your Dream House IvyBot Review. Does IvyBot Work? Magnetic Generator - How Easy to Build Magnetic Power Generators Help You Save Money 3rd generation kindle review states all its advanced features Saving Money With Personalized Gifts 7 Reasons To Start Forex Trading 5 Ways To Make Money With Private Label Rights 7 Things You Must Do If Your Identity Is Stolen The Beginner's Guide To Being A Landlord
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.153.134.169) / Processed in 0.014562 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 5065, 385,