Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 7 Yard Sale Money Making Ideas
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

7 Yard Sale Money Making Ideas

If you are going to go through the effort of organizing a yard sale

, do it right by using these 7 yard sale ideas. You'll get rid of more stuff and put more money into your pocket.

Use these 7 Yard Sale ideas and watch your profits soar.

Yard Sale Idea 1: Whatever tables you are using, even if they are 2 sawhorses and a board, place disposable table cloths on each one. This will make them more attractive.

Yard Sale Idea 2: Attractive arrangements is what will draw attention to what you are selling. Arrange your small items to the front of the table with the larger items in the back.

Clothes laying on the ground is a huge no-no. It's difficult to shop this way, and certainly not attractive. If you can, hang these items on hangers and rods. Use an old clothes line or a rope strung from tree to tree. If that is too difficult, at the very least, fold and display them neatly on tables.

The worst thing you can do is pile them in heaps on sheets on the ground. The discomfort of having bend down to shop is a huge deterrent to sales.

Yard Sale Idea 3: Grab drive-by shoppers by putting your largest and most attractive items as close to the road as you can without blocking the view of those nice tables!

Yard Sale Idea 4: Gather up your smallest items. Create little goodie baskets or bags with a set price for each bag. Or, use baskets to keep these little sweeties contained but easy to browse through. If you are selling glasses, goblets, silver etc., bundle them together in common usable sets. Something like 4 glasses and 4 sets of dinnerware.

If you have towels, place them together in packages as well. Combine a wash cloth, face towel and shower towel and tie them together with a ribbon. They don't have to be a match, it's the packaging that will do the selling.

If you have figurines, create ensembles of 3 and sell them that way.

Yard Sale Idea 5: Group your goodies. Collect and arrange toys, tools kitchenware etc on separate tables (large items in the back, small in the front). Clearly label the tables - it gives the shopper the feeling of being in a department store, and makes items easier to find.

Yard Sale Idea 6: As items sell, fill in the holes they leave behind. Keep things arranged attractively by tweeking as things go. If a table is almost sold out, it's time to dismantle that table and rearrange the few remaining items onto another table. Keep things moving and attractive. Empty tables looks like an old yard sale.

Yard Sale Ideas 7: To add some visual interest, arrange your goodies by color. This works especially well if you have several glass items of various tints. Once again, large in the back, small in the front.

by: Sue Krippner
# 2 I recently tried cbd for sleep gummies after the prime time and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and slumber issues without any unconcealed side effects. The grease was unoppressive to utter, with definite dosage instructions. It had a merciful, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, instinct more blas‚ and rested. I cognizant the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to go on using it.   2024-2-20 07:53  reply
500 Scrapbooking Sketches Review-500 Scrapbooking Sketches 4Videosoft Archos Video Converter Review Breakout Trading Vs Rally Trading- Knowing The Difference! 5 Reasons You Should Read Deodorant Reviews How To Effectively Utilize A Mortgage Loan Calculator 5LINX Review - Is It The Real Deal Or NOT? 5 Top Reasons Why You Should Review the Flip Ultra HD Video Camcorder Before Buying Commission Takeover - A Review And MASSIVE Bonus! Investing Books How to make money with 5linx MLM? Hitachi LCD TV Review 5 Things to Know Before You Send Money to Germany Prior to a Move 4 Simple Techniques To Make Money With PayPal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.165.66) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011751 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2832, 385,
Atlanta