Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » 12 Things That Pet Dog Should Not Eat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

12 Things That Pet Dog Should Not Eat

12 Things That Pet Dog Should Not Eat

Despite various recommendations by pet experts for avoiding some eating habits of our dogs

, sometimes we overlook or simply do not believe in them.

Here are those twelve things you should never let your dog eat. Some seem obvious, but the statistics say that for many pet owners are not clear about what to do.

1. Huesos:

The bones are bad for animals. If the dog can chew or break it with his teeth, the risk that key splinter in your dogs mouth, pharynx, stomach or intestine is very high. Never give chicken bones and if you give one, which has to be a practically a beef cartilage.12 Things That Pet Dog Should Not Eat

2. Chocolate:

Because it contains theobromine, a small piece of chocolate can cause vomiting, diarrhea and hyperactivity at first and then from 4 to 6 hours of death from stroke and end of your arteries. A bowel prep is an option but in the hands of the veterinarian.

3. Alcohol:

The consumption of a small dose of alcohol can disorient them, make them nervous and attack things or hurting themselves. A high dose can inhibit the central nervous system, respiration and heart rate, leading to death.

4. Lactose:

Although pups consume cow's milk, most adult dogs and cats are lactose intolerant, it generates vomiting and diarrhea. Although they like, give lactose-free milk.

5. Ham and salted meats:

Being high in fat and have preservatives, they are all based on salt and salted meat sausages are very dangerous for pets. They produce stomach pain and pancreatitis. Because the salt of these meats, it can cause unusual consumption of water and cause gas that can kill the animal.

6. Onion:

Onions are toxic to dogs and cats because it contains allyl propyl disulfide, which damages red blood cells from your blood and can cause death, to make them anemic and cause them breathing problems. If you eat onions, take your pet to the doctor immediately.

7. Garlic:

Hurts dogs and cats, but especially the latter.

8. Caffeine:

Xanthine containing caffeine like chocolate stimulates the central nervous system and cardiac systems and within hours can cause vomiting, restlessness, heart palpitations and even death.

9. Avocado:

The avocado is high in fat; It generate stomach pains, vomiting and pancreatitis. The shell is toxic to them and may block the intestine.

10. Tuna:

The humans who consume tuna provide omega 3 and 6 cats, but do not contain an amino acid called taurine that keeps the heart muscle strength. Search tuna for cats, but never in oil.

11. Grapes and raisins:

They can damage your kidneys or generate adverse reactions.

12. Aspirin:

Never occurs to them, however obvious it may seem the recommendation. It is very toxic to animals.

by: shoeb
# 2 I recently tried cbd oil with thc for the blue ribbon time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The grease was easy to put to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my overall well-being, feeling more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the ingenuous approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 12:57  reply
Importance Of Dog Seat Belts Dog Products Keep Increasing At Cool Dogs List Of The Main Dog Training Commands Your Dog Has To Master Using Raw Chicken Bones To Clean Dog Teeth On-line Ladies Clothes Shopping: How To Locate Designer Fashion Online? ¿Usted Supervisa O Ladra Con Cara De Perro Buldog? 4 Supresores Naturales Del Apetito Shimla Vacation Package Explore The Beauty Of Himanchal 4 Ways to Ensure a Unique Peru Vacation by:Gary Sargent 3 Weird Vacation Destinations by:Wendy Moyer Some Tips Of Dog Walking The Facts Of Online Insurance Continuing Education Caralluma Actives Review - Natural Appetite Suppressant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(184.72.135.210) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.022749 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 2894, 969,
Ashburn