Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » $16,000 In Fines To London Realtor Not Filing Tax Returns
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

$16,000 In Fines To London Realtor Not Filing Tax Returns

April 22nd, 2010

William Joseph McCarvell, a real estate agent in London, was fined a total of $16,000 after pleading guilty to 16 charges of failing to file personal and corporate tax returns by the required due dates.

McCarvell operated under the name Bill McCarvell Realty Inc. In June 2009, he was fined $8,000 for not filing his 2003 to 2006 personal income tax returns, as well as the 2001 to 2004 corporate returns. He was ordered him to file these eight outstanding returns with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) by September 30, 2009.

In November 2009, McCarvell pleaded guilty to not filing his 1999 to 2002 personal tax returns, as well as corporate tax returns for 1999, 2000, 2005 and 2006. He was fined an additional $8,000. A new compliance order required McCarvell to file these additional eight returns by February 1, 2010.

When convicted, in addition to court imposed fines, individuals or corporations are still obligated to file the tax return(s) and pay the full amount of taxes owing, plus interest, as well as any penalties assessed by the CRA.

If you have not filed returns, or have not reported all income, you may qualify for penalty and/or prosecution relief under the CRAs Voluntary Disclosures Program (VDP) subject to certain conditions. One condition is that you must apply and make full disclosure before the Agency starts any action or investigation.

For more information on the Voluntary Disclosures Program contact Mark Feldstein & Associates. We specialize in taxation and accounting for Tax Amnesty. We can help. www.markfeldstein.ca

by: Mark Feldstein, CA, Mark Feldstein and Associates
# 2 I recently tried cbda oil for sale for the pre-eminent prematurely and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any remarkable side effects. The fuel was effortless to speak, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a mild, earthy liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my overall well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I cognizant the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and plan to go on using it.   2024-2-20 03:39  reply
Web Development Company in Gwalior Hailing A Taxi In Las Vegas Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return: Have You Filed? Significance of Qualified Corporate Tax Accountants Take Tax Break, South African Property Expert Advises Craigslist Posting Service for Car Dealers Canadian Income Tax Relief Interrelated Guideline How Hsa Plans Help You Save On Taxes Do Taxi Drivers Own Their Cars? What Every Business Man Should Know About Small Business Tax Deductions Discover Your Choices in Income Tax Neon Signs 2010 NFL Predictions: Pittsburgh Steelers 2010 Maryland State Tax Calculator And Maryland State Tax Estimator 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.230.44) / Processed in 0.010730 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1695, 184,