Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor

Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor

For me, the way I play the game is not win-win and it's not win-win-win-it's definitely win-win-lose

. That's what I definitely have in mind.

My definite and precise intention is that my customer, client, or prospect wins with my offer.

Because if I can't pull that off, #1, I don't deserve their trust and their business, and #2, I won't receive their trust and their business on a repeat basis. And the only long-term plan that works is to have repeat customers, so you don't have to beat yourself up reselling all the time.

You must be a value creator for your clients.Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor

So of course my customer or client is going to win, and of course, it doesn't matter that in my heart is the most genuine, sincere desire, that really drives me at all hours of the day and night to deliver the education, the motivation, and the empowerment that helps my prospects and clients achieve the things they've always wanted so they can move to the next level.

Of course, I win; I'm expecting money back from setting that up. And my customers and clients know that. It's win-win. The value of what I deliver makes the dollars and cents, or pounds, Euros, yen, or whatever they give me worth the price.

So what is this about win-win-lose? Well, it's real simple-that "lose" is my competitor. Yes, we are in an enlightened age, and I do love and respect every single one of my competitors. Essentially, they are people with normal human desires and struggles just exactly like you and me, and for this, they deserve to be loved, respected, and honored.

I encourage you to do the same thing. I would never perform any overt act against them in any unethical or immoral way-no way.

On the other hand, I'm certainly working to get the money that my client list, my prospect list, has to spend on self-development and achieving and exceeding their goals in business and in life - income and otherwise. And I'm certainly looking to get a larger share of it than my competitors get, taking it away from them if that's where my customers are spending it.

The truth is, and I don't mean to be self-serving... Many if not most of my competitors are more interested in the money they can get from their customers, than they are in their customers... So it's no mis-characterization to imply they are inept, greedy people, who don't have their best interests at heart...

That's the nature of business. That's the nature of sports. Think football-win-win-lose. The team's out there, you're on the team, you're wanting your team to win. Obviously, you're thinking of the fans and delivering for them, because that's going to help you and you're going to have more fame, more money, more momentum as a result.Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor

But it's deliver first.

So you want to deliver to your fans-your clients/customers. You want to deliver for yourself and your team-you're going to get something out of it, too. And to deliver the optimum result for your fans and for your team - including yourself, naturally - you marshal all your training, experience, and efforts to beat the opposing team.

Win-win-lose. Think it over. Maybe you've been too friendly; maybe you've been too open. Maybe some of your competitors have been laughing at you behind your back. Maybe it's time for you to get serious about winning the game, and not just having a few nice encounters.

by: Ted Ciuba
Don't Catch A Disease From Your Dog Keeping Your Dog Entertained While You're Away Solving Your Dog's Chewing Probelm Treating Your Dog's Dry Skin How To Take Care Of Your Pet How To Switch Your Dog's Diet Raising A Reptile As A Pet Point And Shoot, Without Harming The Animals - Photographic Safaris In Tanzania Online Dog Boutiques Helping You In Providing Luxury Life To Your Doggies Respeto A Tus Necesidades = Garantía De Crecimiento Your Dog Needs It's Own Bed Nothing But The Best For Your Dog's Tummy Steer Clear Of Table Scraps In Your Dog's Diet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.190.167) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.013704 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3610, 969,
Win-win-lose: Client, Me, Competitor Pforzheim