Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why Should I Have Mexican Car Insurance When I Travel To Mexico.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Should I Have Mexican Car Insurance When I Travel To Mexico.

I just needed to let everybody know a touch about why they want Mexican car insurance

. The other day somebody was in my office talking about the wonderful time that they had while in Mexico. Bob said that he had driven his very own automobile down to Juarez, and had truly enjoyed himself while there. I asked Bob if he had acquired Mexican car insurance for his trip, and he claimed that he did not have to as he was only traveling a short distance into Mexico and his US policy would cover him for the duration of his stay.

My reply to Bob was that yes his US carrier would cover any accident that happened inside twenty five miles of the Border, but that was not considered insurance protection in Mexico. He suddenly go this very confused look on his face, and asked if I have insurance, and it will cover the accident, then why isn't it any good in Mexico? Now, that is a very good question, and I'm pleased that Bob asked it so I can relay the answer on to everybody else.

Let me answer this query with a question. If a law officer in the US pulls somebody over for speeding, and they provide proof of insurance from Mexico, if the lawman accept it as valid in the United States? Because that sheet of paper was produced in Mexico it will most probably be printed in Spanish, does the lawman speak Spanish? The answer : I'm not sure. According to the conditions of the contract, is there a limited geographical area to which the insurance applies? The answer : I do not know. That means that the lawman doesn't actually know if there's insurance coverage, and that is after presuming that he knows the best way to read Spanish. Mexican insurance isn't considered valid in the US, and insurance in the united states isn't considered valid in Mexico, even though it actually is valid.

Valid evidence of fiscal responsibility is only available through a Mexican insurer. Similarly, failure to provide proof of financial responsibility in Mexico is considered a felony, not a misdemeanor, and that means that you are going to go to jail. I don't know about you, but I sure don't want to spend my vacation sitting in a Mexican jail.Why Should I Have Mexican Car Insurance When I Travel To Mexico.

Mexican car insurance isn't terribly costly, and if you intend to travel fairly often to Mexico it can be made even more cost-effective by purchasing coverage for at least a year at a time. It just makes sense to obey the local laws and to respect the country you are visiting, and a big part of that's the acquisition of Mexican car insurance.

by: Chance Smith
Learn Ninjutsu - The 9 Martial Schools Within Modern Bujinkan Ninja Training Latest Tips For Saving On Auto Insurance Ko Teki Ryoda - A Powerful Lesson For The Aspiring Student Of Ninjutsu (ninpo) Learn Ninjutsu - Using The Ninja's "earth-mode" Tactics & Strategies For Real-world Self Defense! A Street Self Defense Tactic From The Art Of Ninjutsu - Learn To Fight Using The "wind" Strategy Learn Ninjutsu - The 2 Realms Of Training In The Ninja's Arts Advance Ninjutsu Training - Speed Punching In The Ninja's Self Defense System Of Ninpo-taijutsu Learn Ninjutsu - The Ninja's Kamae - "postures" Are Living Things, Not Static "stances" Ninjutsu Self Defense - Defend Yourself Using The Ninja's Strategy Of Fighting Like The Ocean! Ninja Training - Why Ninjutsu Is Much More Than Just Another Martial Art! Ninjutsu For Beginners - Setting Up A Home Dojo For Solo Training Tips to Locating Cheap Auto Insurance in Brooklyn La Posicion De Las Comunides Autónomas En El Pacto Energetico
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.221.204) / Processed in 0.012340 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2605, 952,