Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why I Need Car Insurance For High Risk Drivers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why I Need Car Insurance For High Risk Drivers

In this story I'm going to tell you about car insurance for high risk drivers

. I am one such driver because one year I had some really bad luck. You see, I got a ticket for speeding on a long country road. The speed was posted as 55 miles an hour, but I got caught tipping at 80 at the minute the officer hit me with the radar. I didn't mean to speed, but I was desperate to find a restroom after drinking too much coffee and I got a bit carried away.

My second violation that year was only three days later when I did a right turn on a red light, but the problem is I didn't come to a full stop first. The traffic lights had one of those cameras installed and it caught me red handed. I remember seeing the flash and being really annoyed.

So in the mail came two tickets. I was able to do traffic school for one of the tickets, but not both, so I got a point on my license from the DMV. No problem there, all I had to do was be extra careful from now on.

Well fate didn't see things my way. Only three months later I got pulled over for speeding again. I was in a small town where the whole place has a 25 mph limit and I was going 35. The cop was not sympathetic and wrote up a ticket.

Now I had 2 tickets on my license in only 3 months. I thought my insurance rates were going to skyrocket, but they didn't. The insurance company just dropped me altogether.

So what now? It's pretty much the law to have insurance if you're driving, and now my insurance company was leaving me high and dry. I had to find a company that would help me even though I was considered a high risk.

I found a company that specialized in what they call "Non Standard" Insurance. These companies usually operate only online or through call centers rather than having local offices you can visit. This lowers overhead so they can remain competitive while still giving you coverage. They're also able to help with flexible rates and different kinds of plans to keep you on the road.

All I can say is thank goodness something like this exists! I'm not a bad driver, and in time that will be proven, but for now I just need to be able to get to work and back!

by: Lance Thorington
Purchasing Car Insurance For Teens Means Of Acquiring Car Insurance For Young Drivers Making A Car Insurance Quotes Comparison Obtaining Car Insurance Quotes Online Car Insurance With No Down Payment Why Would You Want Car Insurance With No License To Drive? Why Would You Want Car Insurance Without License To Drive? How To Get Car Insurance Without License To Drive What Exactly Is The Trick To Getting Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes Online Getting Cheap Auto Insurance Online How To Locate Cheap Car Insurance For Young Drivers How To Get Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Online Getting Knowledge About Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.88.185.100) / Processed in 0.010852 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2281, 952,