Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Who Pays For The Date?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Who Pays For The Date?

Who Pays For The Date?

I am not a big fan of the word rules, but the general rule is: The one that asks-pays

. Now since I have never asked, I have always assumed that he would. However I am always prepared if he doesn't. Especially on a first date because you never know what will happen! I never go somewhere or order something that I couldn't or would be unwilling to pay for if it came to that. I do not condone asking, but if you do, be prepared to pay.

Within the "World according to Diva", I am a lot of things but unfair I am not. I am always conscious of the way a man is spending on a date. I tend not to order meals that are more than what he is getting (Assuming the prices are on the menu). I let him choose the wine, and I will always offer my part. I let him make the call. I especially try to pay my part if I know that I am not interested in another date with the guy. I know that this may sound bad, but if he then lets me pay, even if I was interested, I am probably not anymore. Since he asked me, and nine times out of ten he picked the place, I assume that by letting me do so he is not interested.

Now, the gentleman out there will say that they want you to enjoy yourself, order what you like. Here is the thing, sometimes you don't know if you are dealing with a gentleman or not. Especially on a first date. I am not suggesting that you don't enjoy yourself. There are some things that I am just plain snobby about. Scotch for example. I only drink a good single-malt, and rarely does it cost less than $15. /glass. If I am sensing money may be an issue with him, or I know he doesn't make that much, I will simply not be drinking scotch that evening.

On later dates, when you have a better idea of his person, and his financial situation, you can adjust accordingly. After the first couple of dates, I will maybe buy the movie tickets if he pays for dinner, regardless of his financial status- because it is kind. In a relationship, I tend to contribute almost equally depending on the situation.Who Pays For The Date?

There is one rule that I will abide by without fail and you should too- ALL the time. Thank him. Even if you are walking thru the park and he stops to buy you a $1. hot dog. Are you an amazing person that deserves to have a man spoil you? Yes, of course you are. However if you behave as if you have it coming to you, and feel that acknowledging his kindness is beneath you, you don't deserve to go out with this guy again. Simple. There is never a time when a lack of graciousness is acceptable.

As usual, this is just one Diva's opinion.

by: Karla Antelli
What People Are Willing To Pay For Choosing A Company To Buy A Hot Tub From Is A Rent To Buy Scheme Beneficial For You? Things to consider before paying for a MMORPG How To Buy Cheap Glasses Wisely Great Reasons Why You Should Rent To Buy It's Simple...Just Pay Me Already !!! Online Shopping for medicines Shopping Online For Graduation Stoles Online shopping tiffany bracelet wholesale Great Reasons To Buy A Day Counter Want to Save Money? Select Online Shopping! How to Buy a Satisfactory Watch
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.53.68) / Processed in 0.005235 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2656, 962,
Who Pays For The Date?