Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Where Does The Money Come From With Autosurf Websites Like Autosurftraffic.info?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Where Does The Money Come From With Autosurf Websites Like Autosurftraffic.info?

Where Does The Money Come From With Autosurf Websites Like Autosurftraffic.info?

Paid autosurf programs are first and foremost an avenue of driving targeted visitors to your website(or websites that you promote)

. They are traffic exchanges. You view other company's/peoples websites so that you can advertise your own. The audience is perfect - people who want to earn an income using the internet. When you join a paid autosurf program you are never required to pay any sum of money(a few programs give you a certain number of days to purchase the minimum upgrade unit or they delete your account). You are also never required to recruit anybody else to the program. It is your option to pay a membership fee and earn a daily than what they are paying out. Because you are not required to pay a fee, you are not required to recruit, and(in some cases) the money comes from various revenue streams, paid autosurf programs are not ponzi, pyramid, or multi-level.

The basic idea behind a paid autosurf program is that you earn a certain percentage of your account level for surfing a pre-determined amount of sites in a given day. So if the requirement is 30 sites, then you will receive your earnings when you have surfed 30 sites for the day. Keep in mind this is autosurfing so all you have to do is log into your account, click on start surfing, and watch the required number of sites. The sites rotate automatically every 6-30 seconds. Now there is nothing that says you have to actually watch all the sites. You're not required to click on any sites. So that means you can start up a surfing session and walk away from your computer. Eat lunch, watch TV, take a shower, take a nap, go shopping, whatever you need to do. It doesn't matter because once you hit the required number of sites, your account is automatically credited with your earnings for the day. I'm kidding you right? Well I'm not. It is that easy. I surf 18+ programs in under 2 hours a day. Out of those 2 hours I probably watch about 75 minutes worth of sites. The rest of the time I set it and forget it. Sometimes I work on other things, sometimes I play with the kids, sometimes I do any of the things I listed above.

I've come to understand that most new autosurfers do not fully understand the concept of what paid autosurf programs are all about. I have also found it difficult to explain in clear terms to people that I know personally. In general people want to know the meaning of paid autosurfing, the legality of paid autosurf programs, and they want to have a clear picture of where the money comes from to pay members. My goal with this article is to answer those questions and give you the ability to explain it to other potential autosurfers.

Are paid autosurfprograms the same as Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, or multi-level programs?Where Does The Money Come From With Autosurf Websites Like Autosurftraffic.info?

Here are some definitions from Dictionary.com:

Ponzi Scheme: an investment swindle in which early investors are paid with sums obtained from later ones in order to create the illusion of profitability.

Pyramid Scheme: a fraudulent scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to the person who recruited them while expecting to receive payments from the persons they recruit; when the number of new recruits fails to sustain the hierarchical payment structure the scheme collapses with most of the participants losing the money they put in.

One of the first questions that people ask me when I tell them about paid autosurfing is "Where do they get the money to pay you?" The answer is not cut and dry and it differs from program to program. The first source of income is member upgrades. Now if a program is well-managed, the owner will take a portion of the upgrade money and put it in a safe place like a bank. But a good majority of the money should be invested to earn a higher daily percentage than what they are paying out. So if a program is paying out 1+ programs. That forces members to upgrade again when their original upgrade term has expired. Therefore more money is put into the system which the owner takes and properly invests. Many programs already have a solid business foundation when they start up. They are backed by other ventures including web hosting & design, marketing tools, other income generating opportunites, games, and auctions. Studiotraffic even has their own payment processor and online store. I don't recommend them - they have some issues.

Some companies never intend to get as large as 12Daily Pro, Alien Trust, Dad's & Dave's, etc., but they setup an autosurf program to attract attention to their other businesses IE: web hosting, web design, templates, etc.

Upgrade money can also be reinvested into other autosurf programs. As the owner, if you offer 1% you make sure you're investing a portion into other higher ROI (return on interest) autosurf companies. In turn, you will want your members to sign up under you as this will generate more FREE income. As the owner you also make sure you complete your surfing every day. You know that not everybody within your program will complete their surfing every day so your profits should increase each and every day. Maybe the upgrade term lasts 300 days in your program and you reinvest in autosurf porgrams that offers 365 day upgrade terms. Maybe you follow Autosurf 300's lead and offer members the option to purchase various member levels. There's all sorts of things an autosurf owner can do to create little revenue streams. The key is to be creative and learn from the successful programs.{Autosurf website traffic site|Great website traffic site|Autosurf internet marketing tool|Website traffic for SEO's} and also

Now with all of that said, there are programs that simply pay members with other members' fresh upgrades. That will not work in the long run and is very close to being considered a Ponzi Scheme. That is exactly why you need to do proper research before sticking money into a brand new program.

by: Balazs Kecskemeti
Useful Information On Completing An Automobile Insurance Comparability Car Insurance Comparison Quotes - The Only Way To Be Sure Of Your Insurance Have The Cheapest Car Insurance To Save Some Dollars Get What You Want From Online Auto Stores Best On the net Vehicle Insurance: Help Yourself Secret Feature Of Ios 5 Gives You Auto-correct Keyboard Why Is My Car Insurance So Expensive, And What Can I Do? How Personalized Holiday Cards Can Save You Time And Money This Season Lower Comprehensive Car Insurance Costs Examine Auto Insurance Policies To Get A Better Choice To Suit Your Preferences Do You Need Long Term Care Insurance? Guide To Buying Car Insurance The Very First Time Get My Girlfriend Back: Secret Tips To Carry Her Back Slowly But Forever
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.221.204) / Processed in 0.015139 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 6208, 952,