Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » When You're Looking to Buy a Truck, Talk to a Truck Driver by:i80 Equipment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

When You're Looking to Buy a Truck, Talk to a Truck Driver by:i80 Equipment

When You're Looking to Buy a Truck, Talk to a Truck Driver by:i80 Equipment

The best way when making any purchase, is to talk to people like you

. If you're looking for a good vet, talk to another dog owner. If you're looking to buy a new PC, talk to someone who's just bought one. If you're looking to rent a holiday home, talk to someone who's got a tan and who's just come back from their holidays. And if you're looking to buy a new company truck, talk to other truck owners.

The idea is that recent buyers, who have just bought a truck themselves, have had to go through an intensive learning curve. The trucking market is constantly evolving and expanding at a speed, where, six months is the equivalent of many years of product knowledge.

Serious truck purchasers research the marketplace enough to shortlist 3 or 4 suppliers. And then, they comparison shop trucks on the market to shortlist 3 or 4 products. And then they've test-driven trucks galore, studied manual and made an informed decision.

The I-80 Equipment name is well known in the reconditioned truck market. In fact, with close to 20 years experience, I 80 Equipment (www.i80equipment.com) has been the #1 supplier of quality reconditioned trucks.

After close to 20 years experience in the industry, I 80 Equipment has the reconditioning down to an art. They start by disassembling the truck completely, degreasing and power washing it. Then the truck gets sprayed with a primer to give the boxes and chassis more protection, and sprayed again with an industrial paint, heated to 100 degrees. Only then are you looking a re-assembly, with part replacements, and waxing. The final stage is the 77 point inspection, the signing off by the mechanic, and then an external inspection and certification process.

Talk to business owners in the trucking business, in the electrical, forestry, and telecom industries, and their name is bound to come up. I-80 Equipment has earned themselves a strong reputation for the quality trucks they offer, their 77 point inspection and their financing solutions. And their name is known nation-wide as well internationally.

I 80 Equipment know that the only feasible way of doing business is keeping one's clients happy. A satisfied client will be a repeat one. A satisfied client will provide testimonials via word-of-mouth. And a satisfied client won't be coming back to make a return.

Ask I 80 Equipment if you can talk to one of their existing customers for a live testimonial. You can be sure that both I 80 Equipment and plenty of their customers would be only too happy to oblige.

I 80 Equipment also have a professional sales hotline service, and they are always happy to walk you through any aspect of a truck purchase, be it choosing the right truck for your company, ensuring your drivers know what they need to know, or getting financing. Give them a call today, to book an appointment or simply to hear how accurately they conduct their initial client need assessment.

About the author

i80equipment is an online New & Used Bucket Trucks store. Offers a wide variety of Bucket trucks, Boom Trucks & Crane Trucks. '
Truck Reconditioning by:i80 Equipment The View from a Bucket Truck by:i80 Equipment Buying Reconditioned Trucks by:i80 Equipment The Otaku in the World of Trucking' Sales by:i80 Equipment Car Body Kits And Aesthetic Appeal by:Louie Liu Tail Lights - Make Them Count by:Louie Liu Car Tail Lights - Jewels Of The Night by:Louie Liu Headlights - Choose Them Well by:Louie Liu Body Kits - Live The Dream by:Louie Liu Body Kits Rejuvenate Your Car by:Louie Liu Carbon Fiber Mustang Hood by:Louie Liu Vertical Door - Style With Impact by:Louie Liu Headlights Are The Smart Choice by:Louie Liu
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.130.41) Shandong / Weihai Processed in 0.012358 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3212, 952,
When You're Looking to Buy a Truck, Talk to a Truck Driver by:i80 Equipment Weihai