Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » We Want And Need To Make Extra Money For The Holidays! What Can We Do?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

We Want And Need To Make Extra Money For The Holidays! What Can We Do?

DoYOU Need To Earn More Money? Even If You Need A Full Time Livelihood

, Then You Can Certainly Make Money By Selling These Self-Defense Pepper Sprays!

All over our great United States ofAmerica, there is more crime today than yestreday, and crime is always on the rise! Most adult Americansneed tobe carrying a non-lethal, self-defense pepper spray, just in case!

These self-defense pepper spraysare great to have, and are completely legal in all of our fifty states,but...MA, MI, NY, and WI have very specific rules as to where and how they may be purchased. Due to the contents, they cannot be mailed, so Alaska & Hawaii are off limitsfor the purposes of this opportunity. But for those adults in the remaining 44 states...YOU can easily make money by buying a small wholesale quantity of non-lethal, self defense pepper sprays, and then sell them face to face, to folks in your town!

All Women...Need to Carry a Pepper Spray! Some Men should carry one as well.

Now, ifyou don't want to be a slave as a cashier, server, or other menial job, andyou havea tiny bit of personality, a littlegumptionand slight amountofsales ability, thenyou can make some good extra money by selling a much needed item, that your fellowAmericans (both female and male) will purchase fromyou on impulse and for CASH! Did you hear that? CASH!

So, ifyoudo live within the continental United States, excepting the states mentioned above, then there is a huge income opportunity for you to sell these awesome self-defense pepper sprays to people, in your town, who will buy them on impulse!

These arepowerful half-ounce containers of 10% OC Pepper Spray and eachone has 5 to 10 one second bursts and will shoot a stream about 6 to 8 feet!The near-vicitm wouldaim right at the attacker's face, and his eyes will immediately burn, shut tightly, he will cough and choke, and will be in way too much discomfort to continue to attack the person, while they can escape to safety! The effects will wear off after 20 or 30 minutes!

If you search the Internet, high and low,you will find a few people selling things for ridiculously low prices,BUT you are NOT competing with these people, because YOUR customers will be folks who you meet face to face,and show them thesepepper sprays, and theywill buy them from you on impulse!

An extremely simple sales pitch:"Hi, I am tired of hearing stories of people getting attacked by thugs, so I decided to get into the business of selling these...Self Defense Pepper Sprays...and they're ONLY fifteen (or twenty)bucks! You really should get one, just in case you ever need it!" That's it! It is that simple!

Most people will agree with you, and then they will pull outsome CASH, and buy one from YOU, on impulse! Some folks will buy a few, as they have a spouse, daughter (over 18) or someone else that they also want to get one for as a gift! I know that selling them is this easybecause I have done it many hundreds of times here in my town!

I finally decided to get into the wholesale business of self-defense pepper sprays,because I knew that there would be tons of people; single moms, college students, struggling senior citizens,and other folks all around thecountry who would like to earn some extra CASH income, part time, or even build it into a full-time business!

College Girls, People with Part Time Jobs and Needing Extra Income,Or Anyone for that matter,Can Really Make Extra Money By Selling These Awesome And Popular, non-lethal, Self-Defense Pepper Sprays! Most People NEED One!

My name isFather Time, a self-help writer and motivational speaker, and You Did Not just happen tosee thisby Mistake or by Accident! Whether you Need a Good Ghost Writer for Hire! Or maybe you needmy Daily Motivational e-mail Service! Or perhaps a Powerful Good Luck Amulet is what you Need! It was Meant To Be that YOU found this Message on ArticlesBase.com

My website at www.FatherTimePublishing.com has tons of awesome gift items, and if you see anything else that you want to buy in small quantities at wholesale prices, please e-mail me and let me know, and we might be able to work something out!

Ifanyone really wants to earn some extra cash money, and help fight crime,thenthey can definitely do this business of selling self-defense pepper sprays seen here!You can actually use a credit card for the financing of the project, then as you sell your first batch of pepper sprays, for cash,put some of the cash aside, then should you decide you want to buy more, then you can buy them out of your profits and you will have more to sell for further profits!

Now, here is how simple it can be, if you choose NOT to complicate it!

I sell merchandise wholesale and retail, as long as you're 18 or older and within the continental USA, and that's the end of the story with my involvement! For the Pepper Sprays, you cannot be in MA, MI, NY, or WI. YOU might bebuying these pepper spraysas gifts to friends and family, or you might have a business and want to use them for gifts to business customers and prospects of yours, or you might sell them, one at a time, face to face, to people in your town, who will buy them on impulse and pay you in CASH! It's really no different than selling Avon (which is an awesome company and product, by the way!)

If you want to get a business permit, that's your business...if you want to open a special bank account and become a credit card merchant, that's your business...if you want to collect sales tax and forward it to your state's sales tax office, that's your business...if you want to report your earnings to the IRS, that's your business! I Simply Sell You Pepper Sprays At Wholesale In Small Quanities! End Of Story!

Now, whether you choose to partake in this brilliant Money-Maker or do something else, I also offer an awesome Daily Motivational e-Mail Message Service and I am in the mood to give away a few FREE subscriptions, so click that link and check it out!

Good Luck and Many Blessings!

By: Father Time
What Roles Santa Claus play on Christmas day? Valencia City Spain Tourist Information Top 5 Most Spiritual Destinations Around The World Travel Bags And Handbags For Your Comfortable Journey Top 5 Wilderness Holiday Destinations In Australia Don't Be A Turkey: Buy Christmas Gifts On-line This Year Catch the newest art exhibitions in Paris Stress And Festivals Angkor Discovery tours is a necessary tours when visit Cambodia The Cost Of Laser Hair Removal In Colorado Springs Relatively Quick Acquisition of French What's On In Australia This Season Luggagevalues.com. For Your Entire Travel Gear Luggage Set
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.196.184) New York / New York City Processed in 0.016414 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 6916, 954,
We Want And Need To Make Extra Money For The Holidays! What Can We Do? New York City