Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Ways To Save On Your Car Petrol Bill
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ways To Save On Your Car Petrol Bill

Ways To Save On Your Car Petrol Bill

The cost of fuel doesnt seem to show any signs of coming down so more and more drivers are looking at ways to reduce their petrol or diesel costs

. Short of parking the car and travelling on public transport, below are some simple ways of saving money on fuel.

The first thing to do is to look at your driving habits and see whether you can change the way you drive. The industry-wide test speed for best fuel economy is 55mph which means it might be worth joining the caravans in the slow lane on the motorway if you want to save some money. As the speed limit on country roads tend to be 60mph, it might make it worthwhile to slow down just a bit to make the fuel go a bit further.

The second thing to do is to learn to drive more smoothly as your car will burn less fuel if you avoid sharp accelerations or breaking. The trick is to read the flow of traffic and anticipate what will happen well in advance. Constantly breaking suddenly at traffic lights etc will burn up more fuel.

The next thing to do is to turn off you air conditioning as this actually uses up fuel. By turning it off and opening up a window instead a recent study has shown that fuel efficiency can improve by up to 8 percent.

Its also important to remove any excess weight such as roof racks or clutter as the lighter your car is, the less fuel it will use. Cleaning out rubbish and bits and bods such as shoes and coats that have collected in your car will also reduce weight. Also make sure the tyre pressure is correct as soft tyres can add up to 2 percent on your fuel bills. The recommended tyre pressure for your car can normally be found in your vehicles handbook or on the inside of the front right hand door. Tyre pressure should be checked every few weeks with a tyre gauge when your tyres are cold.

Lastly, make sure you fill up at the cheapest petrol station near you and make use of any promotional vouchers you receive in magazines or when grocery shopping.

So regardless of whether you drive a large Land Rover in the Brecon Beacons or a small Suzuki Alto, London, follow the above tips and you should save some money on your car fuel bill.

by: Amy Sawyer
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummies 300mg after the first time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my desire and doze issues without any remarkable side effects. The lubricator was serene to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked upgrading in my blanket well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I know the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to at using it.   2024-2-20 14:28  reply
Interpreting Dog Behavior Why Dog Teeth Cleaning Is Important Instant Hot Water Heaters Deliver Instant Gratification! Hurdles About Shipping From America To Australia Hoodwinked Dog Measurements To Consider For Dog Clothing Protect Your Dogs Eyes With A Dog Insurance Policy Great New Discovery Helps You Discover What To Anticipate From Pet Insurance Coverage Comparison Dreaming Of That Windy City Trip? Take Advantage Of These Clues On Ways To Nab Score Chicago Vacatio Marin 2 Mk1 Thalassa Watch by Peter Speake Marin 12 Things That Pet Dog Should Not Eat Importance Of Dog Seat Belts Dog Products Keep Increasing At Cool Dogs List Of The Main Dog Training Commands Your Dog Has To Master
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.107.241) / Processed in 0.012009 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2220, 969,