Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects

Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects

Congenital anomalies may be one of those that a parent would pray not to happen to

his/her child This could be painful especially to the mother who carried the child in her womb for 9 months so. This could cause some women to experience post-partum depression. It is for a fact that women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression and unfortunate events such as birth defects would not be helpful. Women who are depressed prior to pregnancy are more at risk and these birth defects may happen to their babies due to the antidepressants that they should take.

Being Depressed and Pregnant

Pregnancy is believed to be a time of joy for women but this doesnt hold true to some. One out of every 10 women suffers from depression. With quite a number of factors to consider, the pregnant woman is at a very fragile stage of her life. One might wonder about the factors that may predispose a woman to depression. The risk factors below can contribute to depression.

* History of Depression Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects

A womans underlying condition may be exacerbated with pregnancy. Others with minor symptoms of depression may feel that condition has worsened during and after pregnancy.

* Hormonal Changes

Pregnant women were believed to be protected by pregnancy hormones in the past. Experts only suggested that women are susceptible to depression only after giving birth where pregnancy hormones are at low levels. However, it has been observed that the when the hormones are increased during pregnancy, it tends to cause an imbalance in the brain which can lead to depression.

* Stress

Stress is positive in small doses as it can increase ones focus and awareness. However, stress in excess is unhealthy. Pregnancy is deemed to be a risky condition and the addition of stress in the life of a pregnant woman can make her situation more risky than ever. It has also been proven that stress is a factor in mental disorders including depression.

Depression is generally treated with antidepressant medications but physicians are being careful in prescribing these medications as birth defects have been connected with them. The development of birth defects and connection between SSRI use during pregnancy have been shown in recent studies. Zoloft birth defects can be cited as examples as Zoloft belongs to the SSRI drug class.

by: Michael Anderson
# 2 I recently tried thc cbd drops in search the first leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The oil was unoppressive to utter, with definite dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal increase in my blanket well-being, ardour more blas‚ and rested. I appreciate the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-2-20 14:05  reply
# 3 Hey everyone! I've just stumbled upon an incredible resource that's all about crypto markets. If you're looking to dive deeper into the world of crypto, this might be the perfect resource for you!

The site (https://cryptoairdrops.ru/) offers detailed reviews of a wide range of cryptocurrency platforms, including the ins and outs of their trading platforms, security protocols, supported coins, and overall reliability. Whether you're a novice just starting out or an advanced user, there's something for everyone.

What I found particularly useful was their side-by-side comparisons, which made it super easy to compare different exchanges and find the one that best fits my needs. They also cover the latest developments in the crypto world, which keeps you up-to-date on all the critical changes.

If you're interested in getting into crypto trading, I highly recommend checking this site out. It's an invaluable resource that can help you make better choices in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.

Let's make the most of this resource and help each other out! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with different exchanges as well.   2024-3-19 05:18  reply
# 4 xrdeMfbuWEBl   2024-3-22 09:33  reply
# 5 xrdeMfbuWEBl   2024-3-22 09:33  reply
How To Get Pregnant - help,Why can't I get pregnant after taking depo-provera Getting Pregnant with PCOS – When The Simple Becomes Hard 18-25 Years The Best Age To Get Pregnant - Most Likely Time to Get Pregnant after Period and While On Pills Bun In The Oven - Getting Pregnant Tips Review Is It Safe To Work During Pregnancy? Getting pregnant : A guide to girls of every age 7 Effective Tips to Get Pregnant Fast Naturally 21 Weeks Pregnant: Preparing For The Big Day 3 Simple Free Shocking Steps Mini-Ecourse on How to Get Pregnant Fast Suggestions to Increase your Possibilities of Getting Pregnant 5 Natural Methods to Increase Chances of Getting Pregnant 6 Weeks Pregnant Weight Gain: What's The Normal Rate? Discover The Trying To Get Pregnant Systems
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.171.159.141) / Processed in 0.012319 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2581, 955,