Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Do Children With Autism Have Varying Degrees With Their Senses?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do Children With Autism Have Varying Degrees With Their Senses?

Do Children With Autism Have Varying Degrees With Their Senses?

I want to learn out of curiousity, if children with autism have varying degrees with their senses

. How would I determine the answer to my curiosity? Can it be done with all of the five senses that we have, for it to be accomplished?

What about the senses of smell, touch, and taste? They are just as important to us, as to what we see, hear and how we express ourselves.

I believe there are varying degrees individuals have, with autism. For example:To learn and express their senses. They may have difficulty understanding what their senses mean or what to do with their senses. There may be some correlation in this area, that could be considered to be dysfunctional in their behavior.

I have observed, some children who have the disorder of autism, are extremely sensitive to bright lights, texture, touch, certain sounds, loud, soft and high-pitched noises. In additon, to some smells and oders.Do Children With Autism Have Varying Degrees With Their Senses?

Therefore, I have observed some people with autism, have varying degrees with other senses, such as tastes, colors and flashing images.

Learning could be a challenge for autistic children, because of their varying degrees of trying to understand how they react to their senses and what they are expressing or trying to express through their senses, compared to other people who do not have autism.

I was in a classroom recently, that was teaching autistic children. I noticed, one child, put his head down between his knees and plugged his ears with his hands, to protect himself from hearing the noise, when an airplane flew over the classroom.

I noticed later, how this same child was struggling, when he was around a group of children that were noisy and participating in a game outside the classroom.

I approached the teacher, with a question to determine if this particular child, would be able to over come his fear of noise. If this was an option, will he do better in learning?

I continued my observation of another child who was using clay to construct and create an object. I noticed, she became oversensitive to the touch.

There were moments, she did not want to put the clay back on the table, because she felt the touch of it was a stimulus. Later, her actions indicated to throw the clay on the floor. I could see anger and frustration in her face.

Take interest in the senses of your child who have autism. Gather information about how he or she. is communicating through these senses.

What senses are shown to be strong? For example: Is touch, smell, noises, watching various objects, because of the color or movements, appear to be a strength? What is your child expressing with these varying degrees of senses? Does bright or flickering lights, create another area that your child might be expressing for his or her senses?

by: Bonita Darula
Change Yourself to Improve Your Children Anxiety in children advices and treatments Now It's Easy To Discus Online About The Schools When you have to move with your children Teach Computational Thinking From Children John Deere Tractor Toys For Childrens Fascination How To Identify Depression Among Children Children's Eyeglasses: Like Yours, But More Fun Dental Care For Children From Your Roswell, Ga Dentist Why Preschool Coloring Pages For Kids Are Important? Classroom Technology Lets Children Be Themselves What Gift Attracts Your Children? Can children study yoga with weights?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.91.255.225) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.010822 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2887, 956,
Do Children With Autism Have Varying Degrees With Their Senses? Ashburn