Board logo

subject: National Blog Posting Month: No Rent or Mortgage [print this page]

Hey Y'all! Did you know the month of November was National Blog Posting Month? No? Good. Me either. LOL The NaBloPoMo website provides a writing prompt/blog topic everyday. I don't know if I will follow the prompt precisely, but I'll give it a try. Today's writing prompt is right up my alley because I haven't blogged about personal finance in a minute.Hey Y'all! Did you know the month of November was National Blog Posting Month? No? Good. Me either. LOL The NaBloPoMo website provides a writing prompt/blog topic everyday. I don't know if I will follow the prompt precisely, but I'll give it a try. Today's writing prompt is right up my alley because I haven't blogged about personal finance in a minute.Hey Y'all! Did you know the month of November was National Blog Posting Month? No? Good. Me either. LOL The NaBloPoMo website provides a writing prompt/blog topic everyday. I don't know if I will follow the prompt precisely, but I'll give it a try. Today's writing prompt is right up my alley because I haven't blogged about personal finance in a minute.Hey Y'all! Did you know the month of November was National Blog Posting Month? No? Good. Me either. LOL The NaBloPoMo website provides a writing prompt/blog topic everyday. I don't know if I will follow the prompt precisely, but I'll give it a try. Today's writing prompt is right up my alley because I haven't blogged about personal finance in a minute.

National Blog Posting Month: No Rent or Mortgage

By: sweety345

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)