Board logo

subject: Watch Pittsburgh Steelers Online [print this page]

This is terrific information since there too many times there is no way I can get to a television and even even when I do, there isn't always a Steelers game televised in my area of the country.

I stay impressed with Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger ever since I watched him take Pittsburgh on an eight-play drive 78 yards downfield ending with a six-yard touchdown toss to WR Santonio Holmes besting the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII. But, the Super Bowl is always broadcast on national television. I want to watch games every week.

However, I did get to see the Steelers beat the Tennessee Titans in the 2009 season opener through live streaming video over the Internet onto my computer. It was one of those closely fought battles that causes an overtime victory when K Jeff Reed punched it through the goal posts giving Pittsburgh a 13-10 win. That kick was his ninth game-winning boot of his career securing him Player of the Week honors.

Unfortunately, I live in a part of the country where I can't regularly get Steelers games on television. So I am fortunate to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers online. You can, too, if you download a software program that gives access to every Pittsburgh football game televised. Once downloaded, it was easy to install and use. It will work on either a PC or a Mac since there's a version for both,. Get a high-speed Internet connection through DSL or cable and you are set.

Another great benefit for people whose life journey has taken them far away from watching the Steelers regularly is now you have the ability to always catch the weekly hard-pounding, bone-crunching Pittsburgh football action. With this software on your laptop computer, you'll catch every single down played.

Watch Pittsburgh Steelers Online

By: James Shinn

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)