Board logo

subject: Dentist Canoga Park - Dentist In Canoga Park Ca [print this page]

If you're searching for a dentist in Canoga Park, California, then contact Dr. John Chaves today at 818-698-1563.

Dr. Chaves is one of the most credentialed, continually educated dentists in the world, and is known for providing the very best dental care, in a positive, stress-free atmosphere. Here's what some of Dr. Chaves' patients have to say...

I've always had this natural fear of the dentist. And when I came in here, I was really nervous. And they were very friendly--the staff, and of course Dr. Chaves. You know, he made me feel like I was at home.

Comfortable? It's more than what I expected, because he's super fast. So it's just great to sit in his chair. I knew that within an hour, or a little bit over, the process will be done. I come back and he doesn't spend any more time than that. Sorry to say this, but I just hate the dentist chair. So the little amount of time I spend in the chair is very preferable. And he's unbelievably fast, and his technique is great. He gets me out of the chair.

I don't do dentists very well at all. I was a horrific anti-dentist person. And Dr. Chaves has really helped me get over that complex. It was really, really bad, but he's helped calm me a great deal.

Call today and ask about our new patient welcome package, including a free tooth whitening, valued at $500!

Call 818-698-1563. Or visit us at WoodlandHillsDentalServices.com

by: Ken Wilson

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)