Board logo

subject: Livesmart 360 Review - Is Livesmart 360 Just Another Mlm? [print this page]

Here we go again with another MLM launch. This time the company is called LiveSmart 360 and it is built around health / wellness products with the standard "distributor" approach. I am going to lay it out here that this article is written not for the beginner to MLM business and that you are researching the LiveSmart 360 business to reach a conclusion.

Just like you I was recently introduced to this new company, actually by my business partner in a separate joint venture, and to be honest I was a little "off" when I first looked.

The reason? Well, he showed me some of the health and nutrition product offered by LiveSmart360 which seemed a little off-the-wall to me. Mainly because a portion of this product was not the usual powder or drink mix but actually in a spray bottle which is sprayed into the mouth and under the tongue. I thought that was a little strange and was unsure of my feelings.

2 weeks later my business partner promptly went and returned from a 2-day exclusive meeting with corporate and other potential founding position distributors. They all met at Live Smart 360 headquarters in Sarasota FL which I figured would be just another "Hoo-Ra" event.

With much hesitation to jump into the next big thing I was debriefed on the whole event. Oddly enough, as apprehensive as I was, actually all but completely closed-minded to the idea, I began to see something more powerful. Before I say anymore lets get this straight, I'm not a "opportunity jumper" and I hold my personal brand and integrity as the greatest priority.

Of course, since my business partner thought highly of what he experienced at the LiveSmart 360 headquarters I decided to keep an open mind. But you know what? It doesn't really matter what I think. That does not help you understand if LiveSmart 360 is just another MLM or something different. But the following will:

After much research and time spent analyzing the details I'll share what I have found so far.

1)The Compensation Plan seems solid

2)The health/ wellness products have official studies and doctor testimonials

3)The OAP program is unique and prevents a garage full of product

4)There is a VIP travel extension so it's not solely health and wellness

5)There is a BMW and exotic car program for certain rank achievements

LiveSmart 360 seems to have their heads together and what I find impressive over-all is how they are marketing a different way than usual. They fully embrace the new E-Revolution which includes Youtube and Facebook marketing. It seems to me they are up-to-date and with that I feel confident this is not just another MLM but a new and perhaps unique approach to the MLM industry. But hey, it's new, and only time can tell for sure. My goal here was to provide you with a few topics so during your own research you will know what and where to begin your research.

by: Jason Croxford

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)