Board logo

subject: how to sell images online quickly and easily [print this page]

how to sell images online quickly and easily

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but let me tell you a few pictures can be worth a thousand dollars. Web designers, graphic designers, product launchers and various other types of professional people use images in their every day working life, where do you think they get these images from? Stock image websites that's correct. For this reason stock photos are a worthwhile area to get involved with. Some photographers such as the world famous Yuri Arcurs are multi millionaires because of the niche market.

Now i'm not saying you can become a millionaire from selling photos online because you won't have the expensive equipment like him, but that doesn't mean you can't earn a decent living from selling stock images. I have a few friends who earn $3000-$4000 a month from stock photography alone. I have also tried stock photography in the past and earn around $300 a month, now I realise this isn't a huge amount but to be honest I only uploaded a few pictures that were sitting around on my hard drive. The best part is that these pictures aren't even amazing they are however of everyday items such as a lamp, a snooker ball and even a cracked egg.

I know I could easily earn more from stock photography but my interest is in sport and music photography and I get paid to shoot these events as my job, however if you're interested in stock photography I'm willing to bet you can make far more money than I do simply because you have the desire to take stock images.

how to sell images online quickly and easily

By: Ricky Davies

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)