Board logo

subject: Honest Review Of Ultimate Stretcher [print this page]

When I was asked to write a review about my experience with The Ultimate Stretcher penis enlargement device, I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I'm really proud of my new, larger penis, but I didn't want my name appearing on the internet. So, the owner of this site said he would change my first name to "Ryan," and I agreed to write the review. Here goes...

Sadly, my fully erect penis used to be only 4 inches long. I was happy with pretty much everything else about my body. Not to brag or anything, but I am a rather good looking guy. I work out, I have just the right amount of body hair, and I've had a lot of girlfriends over the years.

Sex has always been good (for me), but I always felt like my girlfriends were "underwhelmed" by the experience. Oral sex was great for me, probably because I was able to easily fit my entire penis inside her mouth... That is probably the only advantage to having a short penis. But the sex itself (the vaginal intercourse part) -- while enjoyable -- seemed like it wasn't as good as it could have been. A couple of times, during sex, I was asked to "go deeper." I tried (believe me!), but with a 4" dick there is only so much you can do...

At a certain point, I decided to take action. I did a lot of research on penis pills, pumps, patches, extenders, etc. Ultimately, I decided to buy the Ultimate Stretcher (no pun intended). I didn't believe that pills and patches would work, but I thought an extender device would, because it physically, over time, stretches and enlarges the tissues of the penis.

It's just like any sort of "brace" you can think of -- braces for teeth, braces to straighten a curved spine, etc. I figured, those work well for a lot of people, so why wouldn't a penis extender work too?

Then I compared the Ultimate Stretcher to some other penis enlargement devices I saw online. I decided to buy the Ultimate Stretcher mainly because it was a little bit less expensive compared to the others. It arrived in about a week (I chose the free shipping option), and it was in a plain, unassuming box.

It's easy to use, and I can wear it anywhere, really. I even wear it at work. I wear boxer briefs, which keeps the the Ultimate Stretcher somewhat close to my body. I wear loose-fitting pants (Dockers) over my boxer briefs.

I have been using the Ultimate Stretcher for about a year now, and I'm very happy with my results. No longer do I have a 4" penis. Now, I'm sporting a 6" penis, and I just love it. 6 inches isn't "huge" by any means, but it is closer to the average penis size.

Now, when my girlfriend and I are just starting to have sex, if she asks me to "go deeper," I can definitely oblige -- and she goes absolutely wild. Her orgasms are very strong and intense. Usually she can have 2 -- sometimes 3 orgasms in one night. That gives me a lot of satisfaction, knowing that I'm able to bring such pleasure to her. We have sex more frequently than we did before, which is great because I love having sex with her!

Honest Review Of Ultimate Stretcher

By: Tamal Das

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)