Board logo

subject: Dragon Halloween Costumes - Why Dressing Up As A Dragon Doesn't Have to Be Scary [print this page]

Dragon Halloween Costumes - Why Dressing Up As A Dragon Doesn't Have to Be Scary

Some dragons are scary, but have you actually seen some of the dragon Halloween costumes out there? Even though dragons are sometimes portrayed as scary creatures, a dragon Halloween costume doesn't have to be scary and usually it is the complete opposite, want to know why that is?

The reason dragons aren't really that scary is because it all depends on "who" the dragon is, and if your toddler is the one inside the costume then really how scary can the dragon be? With the dragon costumes that I found, the options tend to be much cuter than you might think. I even found one with girly eyelashes made with purple spikes, not scary at all!

Now, some kids might actually be disappointed, they may actually want to be a scary dragon for Halloween, and I have seen those costumes too and it really just boils down to the type of material they used and what the dragon's eyes look like.

Maybe it is the popularization of Dragon Tales that has changed the persona of dragons in our minds, but no matter the reason, dragons are far less scary than they used to be and you can find some pretty adorable toddler dragon outfits out there, even for girls.

I don't know about your children, but my daughter absolutely loves dragons and dinosaurs and she will have no problem playing dragons with her little brother when he gets older. For her it is a very nice thing that they have started to portray dragons as nice creatures instead of the fire breathing bullies that destroy and kill.

My favorite dragon Halloween costume for toddlers is a blue and green plush that has a very silly looking dragon expression. The outfit is not scary or intimidating and is very cute and cuddly for you, and your child will be plenty warm on that Halloween night.

Dragon Halloween costumes can be cute and cuddly, and in fact most of them are these days, so if your toddler wants to be one this year they should have no trouble finding something that you'll both like. They come in a variety of colors, material and styles and each one brings a different dragon personality to the table. Your toddler being inside the shell of the "beast" only ads to the dragon costume, you'll probably even find that your child wants to dress up as a dragon often.

Dragon Halloween Costumes - Why Dressing Up As A Dragon Doesn't Have to Be Scary

By: Amber Stone

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)