Board logo

subject: Private Strippers - Look But Don't Touch [print this page]

Private Strippers - Look But Don't Touch

Totally drunk, mates are egging you on, the stripper is really hot and she is so close, if I just slip my hand up there..WHACK! In case you're wondering, the WHACK" is you being slapped in the face before the stripper leaves with your money.

It can take a massive effort not to give in to temptation as the centre of attention, and not try to "cop a feel". At the risk of ruining the fantasy, I want to explain why you can't touch strippers or topless staff.

Reputable agents provide strippers and topless staff for visual entertainment. They are there to be "eye-candy", and there are laws defining what is appropriate behaviour. Seeking to "cop a feel" may constitute Sexual Assault under Victorian Law. Legal Aid Victoria defines sexual assault as: "any unwanted sexual behaviour that causes humiliation, pain, fear or intimidation." Any strip agency that tells you its okay to touch is encouraging you to break the law.

Lets face it, you're having a party, you want to have a good time, and have paid money to see a show. If your stripper walks into a room full of groping drunks how comfortable do you think she will be? Maybe she will cut the show short because she doesn't feel safe, not interact with the crowd, or simply do a lousy show because she is too busy trying to avoid all the wandering hands.

Strippers Melbourne urge all clients to have fun, to be enthusiastic, but remind you to show respect.

Private Strippers - Look But Don't Touch

By: Strippers Melbourne

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)