Board logo

subject: Ipod Touch 3rd Generation Purchase Complaint! [print this page]

I tried to solve my problems with my last purchase. I have not received a response from you and I have not had an adequate response from the seller. FORWARD AND I STILL DO NOT BUY THIS EDITION OF OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF RESOLUTION !!!!!!!! Also send a copy of my problems by Steve Jobs personally.

John Anderson

09.09.2010 The issue is so ridiculous. I tried to solve this problem since May of this year. Neither Amazon.com nor the "seller" did not work and I was forced to submit a civil case. The waiting list for a civil case is huge and will be very expensive. The principles are the problems and I will follow you, just to prove my point. I am filing a civil action against the seller for Amazon.com as one of the defendants.

iPod Touch 3rd Generation

The seller misrepresented what he was selling and have not received a reasonable answer. The "seller" at last I wrote in June and immediately questioned my abilities. In June this year, the deck "seller" to do "bad deal" right. I had to turn this statement for my law office and I'm having one of the lawyers of credit.

This is pretty funny, because it was only $ 151.49 that I had to give our legal team to make the point. The "seller", nsmanners not even the courtesy to respond in a timely manner. Attention to this "seller".

More Reviews: iPod Touch 3rd Generation

by: John Adam

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)