Board logo

subject: The childhood terrorization [print this page]

The childhood terrorization

His father tied his loin by TNT belt and he told him to go to terrorise the place by his detonating childhood.

It's real story but until now I didn't assimilate it although i saw some

of its characters by myself and maybe you don't believe it,

my dear reader . however when you walk in Baghdad streets it will be usual story like your daily breakfast or the cup of coffee you drink with your friend ..

Second view

run high screams the youngster fifteen years his age (terrorist) as the reformatory guards ,they like to call him after one of the reformatory guards burnt on his hand and back and even the genitals because he heard his story and he want to punish his childhood it nothing bided from her .

here our right to enquiring are we living in mid centuries ? or in darkness eras or in era of lithic human

the father burned his sons childhood by fire wood of his ignorance and detestable bigotries

and the res publica establishments the (reform jails) are do terrorisation for childhood which sheltered to her from backwardness streets and amissibilities

and here our right to enquiring for the second time what the difference? between the sloven father and the reformatory guard are more sloven

the father burned his sons childhood by fire wood of his ignorance and detestable bigotries

and the res publica establishments the (reform jails) are do terrorisation for childhood which sheltered to her from backwardness streets and amissibilities

and here our right to enquiring for the second time what the difference? between the sloven father and the reformatory guard are more sloven

The childhood terrorization

By: ahmed ali abed

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)