Board logo

subject: Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves! [print this page]

The following is a transcript of a comment received on the author's website. I know the person involved but she prefers to remain anonymous, as I do myself. She is a highly intelligent lady with a degree. The technique she used involving concentration on a microscopic picture of a cancer cell came from the author of this article and is original and new to the best of my belief. It is self-explanatory but the details for the thinking behind it can be found on my website.

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of luck with your idea - the power of the mind and being positive is something that I can relate to. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and my treatment plan was chemotherapy, surgery, then more chemotherapy. During this time, I participated 100% in my own healing as I followed all the guidelines set out by the medical team. Next, I took control of my situation by shaving my head, rather than wait and watch as my hair fell off in clumps. Each day I focused on a picture of an ovarian cancerous cell. I visualized that cell within me becoming smaller and disappearing into oblivion, sometimes just imagined it exploding. At the same time I addressed the cancer and repeated, "I'm not your host, you're not welcome in my body, get out and leave me alone"

This daily ritual was not only empowering, but it reduced my stress level and gave me much hope. I KNOW that it was the combination of faith, science, visualization, staying positive and hopeful, and above all, the concern and loving support from family, friends and co-workers, which helped me survive cancer.

On behalf of everyone who has ever battled Cancer or lost a loved one to Cancer, thanks for your compassion.

Purple lady

30 September 2010 19:07

You can find the website at www.cancerandhivlateral.blogspot.com

Greycat

Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves!

By: Greycat

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)