Board logo

subject: F458 Italia [print this page]

F458 Italia

4.5 liter V8, 562 hp, has followed since the opening of the Ferrari California 7-speed dual-clutch gear I believe we are very curious about it and the former comparison: Because a lot of use of aluminum, weighs 3,042 pounds (about 1.38 tons), between the F430 (3197 pounds) and post-high-performance version of F430 Scuderia (2755 pounds) between.

Substantial increase in horsepower is not only beyond the 510 Scuderia, but also better than the recent Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 (552 HP, weight 3310 pounds), from the figures a kind of "symbolic" than the feeling, but manufacturers may be true between a numbers game.

Consider only the basic models now come out, the future performance of high-performance models should be more powerful
F458 Italia

Consider only the basic models now come out, the future performance of high-performance models should be more powerfulFerrari F458 V8_01

Ferrari F458 V8_03

Ferrari F458 V8_04

Ferrari F458 V8_05

Ferrari F458 V8_06

Ferrari F458 V8_07

Ferrari F458 V8_08

Although I think that looks really strange appearance (small version of the F360 mutation headlights Enzo ...), no beauty, is no longer a masculine F430

Only two of the original rear lights, the middle three are weird ...
F458 Italia

But look at the:

1. A large tuning out Shu (Ma paid consultancy fees, in addition to occasionally go to the track, the other time is spent here)

2. Built-in technology is really the full sense, the beginning of an entry to the flash to see

3. Official website in addition to regular desktop, this time with more than five engine noise can be downloaded as ring tones (I use it as the clock); ringtone is: overtake / overtaking, track / track (1:09, Yaoshou like ), acceleration / speed, off the mark / start-up and on board /

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)