Board logo

subject: Planning Your Travel For Visiting India [print this page]

Planning Your Travel For Visiting India

I live in New Zealand and I am an avid reader. I read about history of countries and places which I find to be extremely refreshing. This is how I have accumulated the information on a lot of places around the world. And one of them is India which I do not have enough words to describe the beauty of. I had dreamt of visiting this country for years and have always quenched my wanderlust by reading more about it. I was bound with family responsibilities for years due to which I could not travel anywhere.

But last year I got the chance and made up my mind to visit the place that I have always enamored. So it was summer last year and I thought that I would visit this country impromptu. I had travelled to Europe, the States and Australia many times before but I had never been to Asia. So I had some doubts about how I would manage in India whose beauty I had only observed in books and not in real. So I could not travel for a while and kept on remodeling my plans.

Ultimately I came across one of the sites which I knew was a popular one as I had read about it in different blogs and websites. It was Makemytrip which is the only website in India to offer realistic and cost-effective travel packages. I was a little skeptical of buying a package from them like everyone is at the start but I gave it a go. My tickets and deals arrived on time and I started my journey to one of the most beautiful of the places to be in. And when I arrived in India I was flabbergasted and surprised by the beauty of the country and its people.

I had also bought Makemytrip bus packages so that I could mingle with Indians. I travelled long distances on buses and heard many heart rendering stories. The experience was once in a life time and India was a little like what I had read. It was not huge but humongous and people there simply made me realize that I had missed out a lot of fun in life. Makemytrip bus deals were the best that I bought for my travel across this country and I can never forget the experience of travelling with the locals around the places which were foreign to me.

by: Akhil Jayson

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)