Board logo

subject: Fastest Way To Get Started Online Review [print this page]

Fastest Way To Get Started Online Review

Fastest Way To Get Started Online Review

How A Risky Gamble and a Flashlight Fetish

Turned Into One Of The Best Decisions I Ever Made

Grab A Copy Click here

Times were a bit tough, working a few extra hours to try to get those ends to meet. It was also during this time that I was putting some finishing touches on a simple repeatable system for generating predictable passive income on the Internet that I had been working on for the last 6 months.

It was ready and I was just itching to put it through a live test run!

And wouldn't you know it was also about this time that I had started to see a bunch of spam email for these cool little mini-racer remote control cars.

I tell you what, for the level of spam I was getting I figured these things must have been selling like hot cakes. I started to get a little excited

So, I started digging around. After a few hours online, I found that there was an incredible hot market for these cars. I also found a link for a direct wholesale source in China.

I couldn't believe itI had stumbled right onto a super hot market.

Then I had a thought

What an incredible place to test out the new system I had been working on.

I hadna't had a chance to test it on a live market yet and this looked like the PERFECT opportunity.

But there was one problem

Grab A Copy Click here

Where was I going to get the money for that initial investment? This was what I was sitting on the front porch on this gorgous day thinking about

I knew in my heart that I could turn a small investment into a huge profit. After all, I had spent the last few months developing the exact system to do it with! And here was my vehicle (pun intended:-). These mini-racers were going to be my ultimate test.

But where to get the money? Then it struck meThe CHRISTMAS MONEY! That's right, I could convince my lovely wife, Robin, to loan me that $500 we had saved up for the kids' Christmas presents.

Brilliant! But how to sell it to Robin

Now imagine this. For 5 years I had been trying to make money online. I had bought dozens of courses and spent thousands of dollars. And what did I have to show for it?

A really big credit card payment!

As you can imagine, I was NOT looking forward to approaching my wife with yet another hare-brained idea.?

Nevertheless, I gathered up my last four months of work (and all of my hope) and asked her if I could use our Christmas money to see if my new system would really work.

That?s when, after just a moment of uncomfortable silence

Grab A Copy Click here

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)